the Rift

[PRIVATE] howlin' for you

Libertad Posts: 24
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 2 ::Tallsun
Minx

She comes and when he sees that red frame everything is right. Libertad can’t help but draw his eyes hungrily over her body… That body that was pressed against his in the womb, the one he has been separated from for far too long. He grins when she speaks his name and slowly he steps towards her. That hunger in him doesn’t quiet.. It roars and he can only guess it is his sheer need for his sister.. The need to be close.. The need to touch her.. Libertad moves to stand on d’Arcy’s right and tries to press his side into her’s.

“I missed you.” He says in a low voice, that strange craving he feels in his body creeps into his voice. Desire leaves him unsettled.. What is happening to him and his body? Mother had been oh so busy.. Far too busy to tend to her children and explain these changes. It is undeniable that he resents his mother’s departure even if she had warned them. Libertad had been hardly more than a boy when she simply decided to leave.. Yet he had left d’Arcy.. but that is different he tells himself. They are not the same. Libertad had gotten lost. He hadn’t meant to leave d’Arcy, besides.. She is his just as he is hers.. The rose denies the abandonment vehemently in his mind, telling himself there is no wrong that was done. D’Arcy cannot possibly be angry at him for he completes her. Libertad reaches out to grasp a strand of her hair and give it a gentle tug, an affectionate antic from their younger days.

The rose then turns his face to press it close to her ear. “I won’t leave again.” He says, a soft promise and he tells himself that will be enough.

In my city I'm a young god

@d'Arcy

* tag me in all replies please
*force is permitted at all times
*pixel by padarii@dA

Messages In This Thread
howlin' for you - by Libertad - 04-06-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: howlin' for you - by d'Arcy - 04-30-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: howlin' for you - by Libertad - 05-18-2016, 11:13 AM