the Rift

[OPEN] Disco lites

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The EARTH has music for those who LISTEN
A dark grin spreads over her pretty face as she watches the stallion battle with himself. She is sure he is hooked to deep to wriggle free. The mare is behind sure he is set to do as she desires of him. So She stood, ready; waiting for him to choice her over nothing. The mare feels a twinge in her heart as she wonders if this will lead to a babe. The dancer had never longed for a child of her own, but now that she was in the throws a love he thought would not leave her head. 'A baby... At least it's daddy would be a hunk.' A giggle was stifled before it even began. It wouldn't be so bad looking at a foal made from this stallion, or the fact he might come around often. She didn't care if he had other bitches under his belt, it was a stallion's job to spread his seed. 'Make sure you plant your oats sunny.' Another giggle was cut off as she waited with bated breath. Finally after what felt like years the stallion gave her what she wanted.

-fade to black-

Covered in sweat and shaking slightly the mare smirked as he slid from her back. Her legs felt like jello; not used to holding such a great weight. When his teeth meet her ass once more her tail lashes out, harder this time, trying to slap across his face once more. The deed was done, and she was her own woman again, unless he wanted to claim other wise. Her body was her own, as was her heart, but she was no fool. A stallion of his stature could surely dish more than she could take. His deep voice draws her back to him. Her sleek head bobs as she catches her breath. "That wasn't why I came here, but it might be why I come back." She winks playfully as she turns to face him.

His massive sweaty side presses against hers and she leans into him. 'So, he might have a soft spot after all.' Silently she watches him wondering if he will leave now that his manly things are done, his loins emptied. "Is this where you live?"[/color] She paused for a moment smirking brightly, "I'd love to visit again sometime." Warm laughter bubbles from her throat as she watches him curiously.

Then something magical happens, the sound of wings thrum through the air drawing her solid eyes upwards. Tender lips drop open as a stunning creature swoops down to land upon Volterra's back. She is golden and splotched in blood, massive, and graceful. Then another draws her gaze a small scarlet dragon lands in a tree above them. Even though it is small it is far from unimpressive. She switches her silver eyes between the pair jaw still open in awe. Coming to her senses the mare dips her antlered head to each dragon respectfully. "Wow, I've never seen such magnificent creatures, that's including you Vol." There is no malice in her voice as she watches the massive gold clean her scales. Shifting back to watch the scarlet she smiles softly and coos her words to him, "I would be honored for you to rest upon my back handsome." Feels would not be hurt if the smaller declined or scoffed. It was just an offer, a way for him to be closer to his master. "What are their names?" Unable to tear her eyes from the two dragons Tiva watches them both. There is no fear in her, only deep admiration and reverence. She lets her feelings show, unconcerned to do so, what would it hurt to share her thoughts on the beautiful beasts?

Talk
Words;; 621
OOC/Tags;;  @Volterra She is SUPER starstruck xD
tiva
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Disco lites - by Tiva - 04-07-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Disco lites - by Volterra - 04-09-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Disco lites - by Tiva - 04-11-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Disco lites - by Volterra - 04-17-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Disco lites - by Tiva - 04-19-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Disco lites - by Volterra - 04-19-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Disco lites - by Tiva - 04-20-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Disco lites - by Volterra - 04-22-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Disco lites - by Tiva - 04-26-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Disco lites - by Volterra - 05-01-2016, 04:11 PM