the Rift

[OPEN] [ITEM CONTEST!] Do You Want It?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally

There were whispers ... whispers that had caught the attention of the earthen giantess. Whispers of a cloaked being - even ascribing a gender to it seemed improper, though she had heard them refer to it as a he. He lingered faceless in her mind, but that was alright. Something about a duel between the nameless and the faceless forces in the Hidden Falls seemed quite appropriate.

Because he had something that she wanted, or at least, this rough shop-keeper of trinkets did. She supposed it made sense that the stealer of the items kept himself hidden away and used another for transactions. In the offing was a vial of blood. One spilled from the Tiger God. A god that Volterra had helped defeat. Something about the thought of pouring that blood - that surely acidic and feral blood - over the statue that Volterra had made of her, and for her - the one which now sat as a pathetic marker over the grave of their murdered dead child, seemed to satiate the fervent blackness inside of her soul. Why such a gruesome and macabre act promised solace to her was something that not even she understood.

But that it would help seemed certain.

Isopia drew forward, offering herself in her raven form. The death-faced markings on her avian skull displayed her true identity, but if this was to be a game of shadows, better that she show she was at least capable of being a contender.

"The blood." She began, her voice sterile and distant. "I would like to challenge you for it. A challenge of our minds. Do you accept?"

Hubris slunk nervously on a tree branch. While he didn't quite like what he assumed was about to happen, he couldn't stand in the way of Isopia doing something constructive to try and reign-in her grief.

Iso would like to challenge for the vial of tiger blood, via a stealth challenge please!

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
[ITEM CONTEST!] Do You Want It? - by Knox - 04-07-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: [ITEM CONTEST!] Do You Want It? - by Isopia - 04-21-2016, 01:47 PM