Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The flailing of the brute's words caused a significant impact on his physical movements, letting his daggers smash against the ground, his wings high up enough to give off a wind of their own whilst his orbs showed anger in the form of a fierce glint and his lobes pinned back. What was this?

His paranoia never left him and Lotherarius went about flicking his handsome cranium around, first stretching it over his shoulder in order to see if there was anything behind him and casting glances back at the mahoany stallion. He took one more second to gaze over the smaller's appearance before coming to the conclusion that their appearance was almost similar, but only in hue. Lotherarius was larger, better tapered for war with the stamina to know how to flee when the battle went ill. This moment of calmness within him in was fleeting but it gave this Huric time enough to begin his words of diplomatic means.

Lotherarius listened, still letting his cranium turn this way and that and flicking his lobes every other direction at pauses of the brute's words before letting his attention turn back to him. But then Huric answered Lotherarius' seemingly rhetorical questions:

"...I wasn't the one who blinded you. I'm simply the one who has chosen to bring you here."

What did he mean by that? He continued to remain silent, adhering to the red's suggestion that he did not have to give his name to this stranger. Lotherarius let the information drip through as he savoured what it all meant. So, this Huric was not the one who blinded him but wanted him? It seemed very odd to him that this brute shared the same voice that had been so menacing before, so he did not understand what was going on. But intrigue got the better of his skippy mind and it allowed the captor to continue on his quest of diplomacy.

"You've been brought here in the manner that you have to remain discrete, but the Hidden Falls wishes you no ill. We would rather you forgive the manner of your arrival and consider lending your strength to our cause."

All of this somehow felt very familiar to the captive brute, very much like his old life in the ways of haggling and alliances between chiefs and tribes alike during times of war. Lotherarius' attention was now intently fixed on Huric as his words continued to drag him deeper and deeper into the world he so desperately missed, that of secrecy and war, and of course being part of something. Being part of numbers. Everything the stag spoke of hit him in his heart where his desires lay. Lotherarius was being offered a choice, something that he had not been given for so long, and for that the magnificently hued beast decided to relax ever so slightly and think about what his choice would be. It was not hard to decide though, if this was a safe option...

"So this is a proposition?" His words were evidently mixed with a wary question, one that hopefully gave him the right answer, but he decided not to leave it quite so short, letting his smooth voice continue to spill all the things he wanted to discuss with the stranger, "I may not be able to forgive you for blinding me, whether it was you or another that is not present, but I would be interested in regaining some familiarity back. But..." Lotherarius hesitated, as he thought as to how his next sentence would come across, "...pray tell, Huric, why me? What makes me so special that I would be needed to be lured from the wilderness and a part of your Hidden Falls? You think me valuable to your cause?" His words were as diplomatic as his skitty nature allowed him. He so wanted to just say yet, but instantly giving this brute his agreement was absurd beyong measure. For all he knew, this could be a trap.

He ended on one last sentence as the heavy breathing of Huric caught in his lobes and he decided to break the awful silence, "My name is Lotherarius, use it as you will." A name does not a beast make, he recited the words of his father silently, now understanding what they really meant. They could know his name but it did not mean they would ever know about him, at least, never truly.

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
[Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Lotherarius - 04-09-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-22-2016, 11:14 AM