the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

image by deadair @ flickr.com</style>

round all the pieces up, but they just don't fit the same.</style>

The nod given to Knox by the newest member of the Falls is simultaneously hesitant and confident. The hunter isn't sure if he's meant to comfort or congratulate Lotherarius. Having no clear understanding and very little care, he decides to do neither.

But Huric stands up tall and kind as always. Huric is a good example, just as he was in his lifetime. Compare anyone to Huric and you would be left with a dull aftertaste, a lost metal shaving, or a dying herb. Huric was shining. He was beauty. He was a rose. That, of course, and he was brave. He had the fighter's spirit in him, and the martyr's too. Huric died for everything he shouldn't have. Huric died for his family.

Now, Knox considers such virtue to be bothersome. Huric's understanding of his own good deeds are tired. "Consider it official, my word is good enough. Should any question you, say you were accepted with Knox's blessing. But, should you make yourself as useful as you seem, I doubt anyone will challenge your place here." The pink-eyed stallion looks closely at Lotherarius, wondering what he wishes to do next in life and as a member of the herd. "You're one of us now, Lotherarius," he added kindly, ignoring Knox's mental roll of the eyes at the remark.

It is true, though. Lotherarius is, in Huric's eyes, as much of a member of the Falls as he is. "Come, let me show you your herdland," he says by way of welcome before beginning to move deeper into the territory. Before them are the falls and the woods--a vast beauty, all theirs to adore.

knox</style>
& manhattan</style>

@Lotherarius bad late post is bad and late sorry D: We can end it here or continue, up to you

Messages In This Thread
[Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 08:50 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: [Lotherarius Capture] Red Vines - by Knox - 04-22-2016, 11:14 AM