the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking walls

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

And so her wings beat

There was a sound, a voice, a name, hers. The way that it rumbled off his lips and drifted into the soft winds captivated her, drawing her in. Oh Tembovu, why must our fates be so far apart? She wondered this as she allowed his aroma to lure her to him. She hesitated when the low light lit him before her eyes. He was all rough skin, all rippling muscle, he looked so powerful, so strong. But yet, she had seen the softest sides of him, and the roughest, had felt them too. Something inside her squeezed and clenched at those memories, she didn't realize it quite yet, but Katerina missed his touch, missed him.

So she appeared from the shadows, a silver fairy in a dark forest. Her eyes softly caressed his body before she dared to reach into those endless oceans. In doing that, the woman saw the rubbery thing at his feet, her hesitance kicked in as she took a few steps back, wary of the thing. It looked young and tired, and she allowed herself to relax a bit. Tembovu wouldn't befriend one of threat, she didn't have anything to fear. Regaining her graceful stature, she regarded the creature with a soft, honey accent, "Bonjour, little one."
She spoke in French, the underlacings of her true accent leaking out more in the beautiful French language.

Katerina eyed the creature, still not trusting it, but she allowed her attention to focus him instead. Her silver's clashed with those bottomless blues, and she stared within those much longer then necessary. Realizing what she was doing, Katerina turned her eyes down, trying to find words. There had never been someone who had such an affect on her, time had passed many years, and very rarely was she at a loss for words. Finding the strength within herself, she glanced back up at him. "I'm-" sorry? sorry for leaving you, sorry for vanishing when all I wanted was to stay, all I wanted was you. "I've-" missed you.

"How are you?" She said then, her forelock covering some of her eyes as she tried to hide her unspoken thoughts away from him. A physical wall that worked as a mental one too. Here she was, acting like Tembovu was a mere drifted friend that she needed to catch up with. What if that was all this was? Katerina was crumbling, falling away, leaking back into the skies, and why? Why! She didn't know.

Hating this feeling, the silver pushed it away. She was a fierce, strong, independent woman, and no man could control how she felt even though it completely was. With an exasperated sigh, she gave in, raising her crowned head to him, a certain desire underlying her words, a need. "I've missed you."

OCC: um messy kat

"Talk."

image credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
Breaking walls - by Katerina - 04-13-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Breaking walls - by Tembovu - 04-20-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Breaking walls - by Katerina - 04-25-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Breaking walls - by Tembovu - 04-28-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Breaking walls - by Katerina - 05-02-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Breaking walls - by Tembovu - 05-11-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Breaking walls - by Katerina - 05-22-2016, 07:34 PM