[PRIVATE] Like There's No Tomorrow

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow - 
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

Excitement coursed through my painted frame as I moved easily over the border of my new home. Things had been going shockingly well between Aaron and I, and the herd and I, it was almost as if I had never left in the first place. Pure happiness welled up deep inside of my belly as I drew closer towards our favorite meeting spot.

Even living together, it was still something cherished to meet up under the multi colored roof of the Rotunda. Just stand there and enjoy each other's presence alone, there really wasn't much more I could ask for. Orchid eyes settled happily on the well worn path before me, not feeling the need to look over my shoulder for the bay painted stallion knowing that he was on a patrol right this second, but we had agreed to meet up once his shift was over.

Nervous energy bundled up uneasily in my throat as white washed limbs pulled me to a halt in the glimmering light cast from the broken glass above. Aaron didn't know what the purpose of me wanting to see him in this very spot was...but something was stirring within me, I wasn't getting any younger and it was time I showed him just how much he meant to me.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @Aaron 
OOC;; <3
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Like There's No Tomorrow - by Cheveyo - 04-12-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Like There's No Tomorrow - by Aaron - 04-12-2016, 09:40 PM