the Rift

[PRIVATE] Little Lost Things

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
He waited anxiously on the borders of the World's Edge, considering what would happen if he simply left, leaving behind the memory of Myrrine and all that accompanied it. It was unlike him to be so nervous, but there were parts of their conversation - the mare had mentioned a Cerin, and it had been her first time, and she had been so vulnerable... Zarina's voice whispered in his mind: -- You took advantage. -- It was a hostile hiss, an angry growl. The prince winced. She was right. Softening, the marmoset chittered softly to her bonded, weaving a small braid into the base of his mane. The feeling of her tiny paws running through his locks had a calming effect on the steed.

And then she appeared.

Whatever the prince had been expecting, it was not to see a very round Myrrine waddling tiredly towards him. A panic grew in his gut, sending a wave of nausea through him. He put on a quick smile, reaching to return her offered greeting with a bump of his muzzle, but behind the mask, he was worried. What had he done? Worse, what if it wasn't his and he was simply overreacting? Should he ask? Would that be too presumptuous, to assume that he was the only stallion that she had been with? She was a lovely girl; just because he had been her first didn't mean that he had been her only --

-- Stop. Talk. -- The voice of Zarina broke through the spiraling panic that gripped him. The prince swallowed. "M'lady, it is wonderful to see you. I... should have come sooner," he admitted softly. "I apologize for my tardiness. I... did not expect... I had hoped to find you well... I... how are you?" His voice was a nervous stutter, concern creasing the lines of his handsome face. He did not ask out of obligation; after all, he had sought her out to ask after her wellbeing. He cared for her, regardless of how little right he had to do so. His violet gaze was on her face, asking for the truth.

"more words."
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart

@Myrrine
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Little Lost Things - by Quilyan - 04-12-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Little Lost Things - by Myrrine - 04-17-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Little Lost Things - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Little Lost Things - by Myrrine - 04-20-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Little Lost Things - by Quilyan - 04-26-2016, 07:56 PM