Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.

Lotherarius was evidently becoming more confident in his new environment, even with Huric at the end of his riddles. It was now time that he should begin to trust him, but no. The blood-red brute knew that it was too soon a time to start trusting anybody, even if this was just a game. In essence it was a game for something that reminded him of his old life, both a scary and reminiscent piece of glory that his lobes pricked towards and his pools fixed on for just a second before pulling away and glancing around his surroundings once more. He needed a weapon for his own protection, his mind wandered into the thought with little grace. But then he felt the call of Huric's voice once more as his riddle was matched by yet another one, one that gave him much to chew over...

And thus, it was Lotherarius' turn for the battle of the lexis. His smooth voice churned the words out with such grace that even his handsome skull moved to the flex of his velveteens, so smooth,

""Like father like daughter?" -- Looks like you are the exception,
The birds sang when you were born,
With the sun on your back,
But so heavy under foot,
What will life really bring you?"

He finished, ready to hear what it was the ruby-hued stag was about to say, Lotherarius' soft back quivering and his wing feathers in unison as he spoke of the dagger:

"This dagger was from a very special war. The fang of the blade belonged to a foreign god that felled many brave souls that fought for this land."

History. Lotherarius was keen to find out more about this great war, but at another time. His curious feeling did not let any reply be quelled, and his pools lit up as he spoke, "This sounds like a war that made many glorious, I would much like to hear about it when our little... game is over. And it is a magnificent blade, such beauty," And Lotherarius was then given the means to prove his worth to the herd with the next challenge, something that caused him to puff his broad chest out and speak with a deeper tone, "You have not seen my worth but I aim to prove it to you, come the time I need to use it."

Lotherarius
image credits

Resplendence was sought.
Congratulations, everything was spot on!

Lotherarius guesses Cirrus.

"Is that a spark in your eyes?" - refers to her eyes, as on her profile "vibrant electric blue"

"I can't even see if you're looking at me under that tangled veil." - "long and dreadlock-filled", might refer to forelock on profile

"Are you a mirror? Funny, I don't see my reflection in you." - coat can change according to the weather, on her profile :"ability to mirror the weather patterns through her coat"

"Still we share the same loss, and for that I will comfort you my lady." - lost his companion, gender reference

Lotherarius stealth: 3/3
Lotherarius points: -.5 (lateness penalty) + -.5 (lateness penalty) + 1 (correct guess) = 0
Knox points: -.5 (lateness penalty) + 1 (correct guess) = 0.5

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger] - by Lotherarius - 04-22-2016, 10:56 AM