Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The talk of war had sent a puff of pride into his chest and the memories of his past victories surging through his brain, but Huric seemed less than wonderful about the topic of conversation. His words were eventually muttered on the opinion with the features that were a part of war. Even a paranoid fool such as Lotherarius knew of the woes of battle, having led many in his short time as chief. He nodded his skull towards the riddler with respect, whilst his tone held the same vigil,
"War is like that, it is something we will never overcome, but to carry the dagger would not only carry what they fought for, but also a rememberance of what it was they were maimed and died for - the good of Helovia," his pools were full of the wisdom of his father, who spoke the same words to him when he had fought his first battle, the pains leaving him mentally scarred forever, "And that is why I think battles are glorious, they bring out the best in the people who know they are fighting for a cause."

The last of the words were edged with a question, one for which Huric appeared to close his pools at Lotherarius as he asked:

"But are you prepared to carry the weight of the dead if you take up this weapon, Lotherarius?"

A sigh left the winged brute's velveteens before he lowered his cranium from his neck and muttered, "I carry the dead of my native homeland, it is nothing to carry the burden of my new people."h.

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Knox

Incorrect. Macaria was sought.

Like father like daughter?" - questioning stance on personality - father is Archibald, Macaria has quite a contrasting personality, known as "docile", "gentle" and "sweet"

"The birds sang when you were born" - born in Birdsong

"With the sun on your back" - magic reference, "Can cause sparks to erupt from her dapples, causing minor burns on contact"

"But so heavy under foot" - a reference to her draft lineage

"What will life really bring you?" - age reference, meaning she has a long future ahead of her

I shall give you that the first sentence might be a bit vague, my bad!

Lotherarius Points: -.5 (lateness penalty) + -.5 (lateness penalty) + 1 (Correct guess) + 1 (Correct guess) = 1
Knox Points: -.5 (lateness penalty) + 1 (Correct guess) = .5
Item: Glowing Wolf God Fang Dagger

[I'm sorry about the wait, I do hope it wasn't too long! But I shall let you take it from here and the judges of this decide if Loth is worthy of the dagger!]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger] - by Lotherarius - 05-05-2016, 11:43 AM