the Rift

riiiight into the danger zone!

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams
Winter was a time that the stallion enjoyed. He reveled in the cool of the days, in the brilliant and beautiful way the sun glinted off freshly fallen snow. This winter, however, seemed to be dragging on for too long--and it had the behemoth concerned. He was traveling to the Hidden Falls, seeking his sister. He had not seen her since their encounter with Ode and the stranger on the top of the mountain, and he needed to know she was prospering. He did not doubt the careful, intentional hand of their father--no, for that would be stupid of him--but his love for her outweighed all other thought. He felt the need to check up on her in his gut, in his bones, down to the very molecules of his being. Macaria, so delicate and fragile, would always be under his protective gaze.

Thick hooves demolished the snow as he walked, leaving his hoofprints easily seen behind him. Above him, twin dragons glided on the warm rifts of air they could find. The sun warmed his back despite the presence of Frostfall, reminding him that even though the season dragged on it was still his favorite. Brienne hummed in agreeance, her tail giving a flick in the air and frost falling from her parted jaws. Gwyneverre, however, scowled as she glided on. The smaller, white girl preferred the warmth of the Endless Blue--for it was her place of origin, after all. Abraham sighed. We were just there. We will go back soon.

As they neared the place their father and sister, the trio spotted a figure in the distance. He only hesitated for a second, tail flicking against his thick hocks and ears pinning into his dark mane. Stranger the reptilian queens spoke in unison, tension rising in their guts. Abraham nodded, lifting his heft body into a trot. He remembered the dagger tucked in his shoulder plate, and the amulets tied in his mane. Who was this stallion? He did not look familiar, and he did not look like he was moving with purpose. He was too happy to be one of Archibald's soldiers, and so he must be as he: an outcast. A flare, red-hot and alarming, burst within Abraham's chest and be bellowed a call out to the stallion. As he neared, however, the bronze-gold markings became more familiar to him. He had met this boy once, when the buckskin mare had verbally attacked him for no reason. Abraham snorted, the thought solidifying in his mind. He was not Archibald's soldier, and there were none in sight, and so the leviathan had to protect his sister.

Another bellow left Abraham's throat and he rolled into a canter, steady and intentional on the snowy ground, ready to lock into battle with the other stallion.

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 466 | If you would like to, I can make this a teaching spar! Just note so in your next post in the OOC section. Feel free to have Rikyn attack first!]
abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

@Rikyn

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
riiiight into the danger zone! - by Rikyn - 04-13-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: riiiight into the danger zone! - by Abraham - 04-17-2016, 06:56 PM