the Rift

[OPEN] Bewitched

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Did I build this ship to wreck?

Hugging the western coast and travelling south, Dacianna spent most of her days wayfaring around places she hadn't visited before, scoping out the different environments of Helovia and the residents that came with it. This time, the further she ventured the less mountainous it got and the more she felt the tug to go back North, where the high peaks were still visible to admire and it felt a little more familiar. Yet, the roan stubbornly continued forth. It was better to know than be ignorant and Dacianna hated being ignorant. Eventually her path took her eastward across Helovia, the golden sands had turned back to green and eventually the mare stumbled upon what looked like a volcano in the distance. A volcano! Dacianna had seen mud volcanoes before but not real, lava spewing rage mountains of fiery death. Enthralled and a little taken aback, Dacianna continued onwards and hoped today wasn't the day it was going to take a leaf from the book of Vesuvius and eject its insides in a fit of magmatic fury. Well, if it did, it did. There wasn't much an average sized unicorn with fancy bracelets could do about it other than bemoan her fate before being engulfed in searing red rivers. 

She faltered over that thought and meekly drifted to a halt half way up the tricky path to look witheringly at her surroundings. "Don't you dare" she scolded the volcano. Pleased, she continued up the path.

Once she had reached the top she paused to catch her breath before taking in her surroundings. The first thing she saw was a series of shrines that sat looking rather dilapidated, but their symbolism was still quite striking. Masters of Earth, Sun, Moon and Time. Rather apt that one must stand in the shadow of a volcano with death boiling beneath the feet to even find a place where one might pray to a God. Dacianna, however, knew where her respects must first go. 

"My diety" she said respectfully to the shrine ravaged by wind "I ask a favour" the roan wondered if she would be heard by the Moon, or if she should simply pay her respects and leave. Besides, Dacianna was formerly a riftian who had already been saved by a God of Helovia, perhaps it was overly bold of her, but if one did not ask one did not get.

The sun sat low as evening had begun to fall and Dacianna waited for an answer.

@Mythical Request using my VotG pass on my prize list to request a quest for 
[Magic: LightxWind | Can put another to sleep with a gust of wind.]
She's looking for the Moon God :3

image credits
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched - by Dacianna - 04-14-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Bewitched - by God of the Moon - 04-18-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Bewitched - by Dacianna - 05-02-2016, 06:00 PM