the Rift

[OPEN] Bewitched

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
Did I build this ship to wreck?

Dacianna felt rather like a little girl awaiting judgement when she stood in front of the Goddess. Her normally confident demeanour cowed in the face of the divine as she wondered if her words seemed childish or silly. As an ally of the Moon, the roan was very aware of how much she wanted to be a good asset and not a hassle. Yet, she couldn’t help but wonder for how long had the Moon had watched over this place and how many had come to seek her help. It was daunting to imagine, but as the Goddess began to smile, Dacianna felt a small wave of relief flood into her chest. With a spark of hope, her golden eyes rose in search of the Moon and she took in her words, nodding slowly in thought to the fact that was offered as the nature of her task was revealed. If one wanted an easy life then one must work for it. Dacianna understood well enough, even though she could feel part of her feeling nervous at the thought… Would she succeed?

The young, tense scholar watched as the God revealed a vial of alluring dark liquid and presented it before her. Dacianna stared at it floating as the Moon explained a little more before leaving the roan to drink the potion that would lead her down the path she had requested. For a moment, she hesitated, to reconsider, to think and decide if this was really something she could handle. What if she failed? Yet, the girl had come this far and it was always better to fail at something she wanted, rather than something she didn’t.

With a deep breath, she nodded her head to show her understanding and took the vial, downing its contents in one go. She felt it go down her throat and steeled herself for the task ahead.

“As you wish, I will return soon my Lady” she whispered loudly.

ack thanks for the cool quest :D

image credits
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Bewitched - by Dacianna - 04-14-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Bewitched - by God of the Moon - 04-18-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Bewitched - by Dacianna - 05-02-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Bewitched - by God of the Moon - 05-03-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Bewitched - by Dacianna - 05-06-2016, 11:15 AM