the Rift

[OPEN] A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining]

Azoth Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.1 HH :: 4
ShadowMare
Azoth

Azoth had succeeded in getting himself involved, it wasn't that hard in this world. All that he had to show was some confidence, an eagerness, then bam, he was in. He wouldn't take that for granted, for though he was "in" he still had quite the bit of proving to do. It wasn't only to the stallion he reported to, but not yet met, Knox, Azoth needed to prove to himself that he was capable of the responsibility that now rested on his shoulders. He knew he had the skills to be a thief in the night as the messenger had called it, but he did not know if his skills would be put correctly to use. He felt determined to secure is unanswered capabilities, and that's what the winged realized would bring him to success; desire to win.

The pegasus was wandering amongst the falls, wings tucked tightly to his sides as to not get caught in the prickly pines or rough bark. The forest aroma was sweet, but the thickening mist and fog of the night tainted it with a fishy smell. There was the smell of others too, and with a scanning of his honeys he shifted forward, keeping his steps quiet as he neared the borders. One could never be to cautious, especially with the unfamiliarity of this Helovia, Azoth never let his radar go unmonitored.

He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but when be slowly appeared from the masks of shadows and pine canopies, he stumbled on a younger boy. The colt looked fearful, striking golden eyes sticking out from a dark gray coat. Immediately, Azoth's hard, brutish lines softened,  "It's okay, are you lost?" He asked, his eyes studying the boy as well as the ovalish egg looking object at his feet. Another equine entered from the brush, caramels pulling away from the strange egg to the newest attention. He was too coated in a cloak of gray and porcelain. This colt was young too, and suddenly Azoth became the elder here. He hoped they weren't in any trouble, he was too new to know where to lead them besides inside the herd borders. "I'm Azoth" he said gently, looking at the pair of colts. Pausing quickly, he asked about the rough coated oval, "Do you either of you know what this is? Forgive me, I'm new." He asked, feeling like a child with this confusion that encompassed him. Out of all things, Azoth hated obliviousness and unintelligence.

"Talk."
got no reason, got no shame
got no family I can blame

image credits

Messages In This Thread
A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-14-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 04-18-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Azoth - 04-19-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brisa - 04-21-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Brendan - 05-11-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: A Home for a Lost Boy? [Joining] - by Milo - 05-15-2016, 06:47 AM