the Rift

[OPEN] In the flesh. [Birthing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It actually happened right when I hoped it would.

A bit of the luck of the draw I suppose. I had gone off into the steppe for the birth of my second child. The cold lonelyness was what I required. I wasn't scared like I was with Glacia. I mean I was, because there was always danger in birthing of a child. But at the same time I had been through it before. I knew the struggles, and the pain, and I wanted to be alone. Far way from the prying eyes of the wolves in the Basin. But close enough, should I need help in anyway possible I could be heard.

There where literal wolves here, but I did not fear them. I highly doubted they would pull anything in the midst of the time god setting up some kind of negotiations between us and them. Our soon to be teeth.

My eyes searched over the rough terrain, searching for some place to bring the child in my womb into the brutal world I called home. I wondered the gender of my child, and excitement courses through me as I wonder the possibilities of either genders. Whatever the child was, they would be strong. I was the mother. Glacia was strong too. In her own way, she had the strength to persevere. I knew that by now I had to be a grandmother, and I wished I could have been there, but I simply couldn't manage to get away. Someday I would meet the child, or even children. But first I needed to bring my own new life into this world.

I find a cluster of rocks, and I move towards them, knowing that my time is coming to a close. My head peaks around, making sure it was safe, and finding it actually fairly covered and a cave formed between two. I decided to take the cave as my birthing place. It was large enough to hold me and a child, and maybe someone else should they decide to intrude. Carefully I move inside, and make myself comfortable, ready for the labor. I had some contractions while heading up, but my instincts on hurrying had been correct, as I was soon having them one after the other.

My nostrils flared with each contraction, and soon I was drenched in sweat, formed from the extensive work of trying to push a kid from your body. It was uncomfortable. But not as bad as it was with Glacia. Yes, there where frustrated grunts of pain, and hard panting as it went on. But it was far less than I remembered it. Maybe I was just more prepared.

After what did feel like ages however, I could feel the child beginning to emerge. It was almost over, and so the race begun. I pushed harder, with more urgency. It still took some time, but soon it was out. My child had been born. My second child. Careful to avoid my child I struggled to my feet, tiredly turning to her lying form. Her.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Bathsheba @Reginald
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Sialia - 04-15-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Bathsheba - 04-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Reginald - 04-23-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: In the flesh. [Birthing] - by Sialia - 05-03-2016, 11:03 PM