the Rift

[OPEN] Grab the Windex! [Church Windows]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
Go ahead, you're never going to take me - you can bend but you're never going to break me

The idea of stained glass had never crossed Cera's mind, though perhaps because Maren had never mentioned it and he had never known it was a possibility. But his eyes widened with delight at the presented prospect, even as he fumbled subconsciously for ideas. It could not fall upon his own personal tastes, the monument would likely outlive him. Something the Throat would - or at least should - embody forever. There were a few ideas toying at the edges of his brain, and with a warm smile he turned his verdant gaze to the glass at their hooves. It was such a pristine surface, a delicate craft unlike his resistant, tempered metal. But undoubtedly there were ways to wield it and strengthen it, a whole new world he would never be able to uncover. It was a saddening thought, but at least he could see it in action.

"The Blood Tree, if you could? With some sun rays? I'm not very visually artistic, I'll leave that in your hands," he laughed softly, shoulders hunching in a helpless gesture and a sheepish grin to accompany it. His craft was utilitarian in a lot of ways, embellishments were very difficult. Cera had no experience with what she was asking him to do.

Luckily - or perhaps unluckily considering Cera's enjoyment of having another crafter to converse with - the moment was broken by the arrival of another. Misael, he noted with a removed smile of confusion. His wing ached sharply in remembrance of being broken, a sin he could not easily forgive from a brother of the sands. A blow that should never have been struck in a simple spar, but Cera was willing to believe it was accidental. He embraced Misael's involvement with a polite smile, eager for another body to help with the construction. Though he did raise a brow at the odd, subtle posturing going on. There was no need for it, Cera was far more likely to make advances towards someone like Misael than his fairer companion. "I'm doing very well Misael, thank you. How are you?" Sincerity gleamed in the crevices of his too-pretty face, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. Eyes drifted to the dark cat across Misael's hindquarters with a happy grin as the companion was introduced.

"He is very beautiful, congratulations." It made him long for Ilaria, who was awaiting him in the boughs of their tree. After the construction was complete, he and Anzanie would rest until she was ready to make the journey home. He would reunite with his sister soon. Soon. After the windows were put in.

Image Credit

This is such a crap post I'm so sorry guys
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 04-16-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-02-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 06-04-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-04-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 07-07-2016, 03:51 PM