the Rift

[OPEN] Grab the Windex! [Church Windows]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Perhaps the chromed needed a reality check on his social skills. With his arrival, he could sense emotions arise between each of the pairs, his vanity and jealousy quickly diminishing as he almost felt the blushes of embarrassment leak onto his features(thank god for his azure face.) He had been a foul to think that he could parade down here with his looming height and regal charms, it was rather inappropriate. He needed to speak with each of them--alone, having disgraced both of the splashed equines. It wasn't hard to tell that Anzanie hadn't forgotten of the time that stretched between their last meeting, her moving away from him was achingly noticed, but he had to be professional. He already felt awkward, out of place, unneeded, and although it was completely his own fault, his heart still clenched at the larger amount of air that separated him and the one in which he fought for.

So with a shake of his head, he backs away from Anzanie, allowing the woman her space, praying the Cera did not think of him as a foul(I mean here he was, dancing around the throat, forgetting his mistakes and his apologies that hadn't yet come.) Miseal still remembered the haunting chill of Cera's wing breaking in his teeth, the pure innocence of Miseal's intent, his mind had been so focused on winning that he had lost his own sense of mortality. At least Cera showed more maturity then Miseal had, his kind and sincere words keeping Miseal from hiding turning tail and fading away into the nothingness that his magic allowed. He owed the winged and if building windows was a way to help show his sorrow, so be it.

“Could be better.” He shrugged, eyes softening as he realizes that Cera is no threat, definitely not as much as Miseal was. Attention snapped to Anzanie as soon as words came from her mouth, perhaps it was a little too quick, but the soothing words(that he didn't deserve) he wished for were replaced with some much colder, the sweet syrups of her voice couldn't hide from the master of manipulation. Very little slipped past the ever-watching eyes of Miseal.

Choosing once again to remain collected, he smiles, “Lovely to see you as well, I have missed you so thank you. I have helped Cera and Maren build the church a few times before, I merely wished to aid in the wrapping up of it. Plus darling-it's my job to keep up with the visitors of the Dragon's Throat.” He says, trying his best to hide the passive aggressive tones of his voice, why would she question him? It's his home after all, his offense to her words isn't wrongly placed is it? Oh what a train wreck woman made man. He only wished to see those pale orbs melt into his own like they had before, not this stoic, unreachable way they were now.

OCC: omg so sorry he's such a sensitive cry baby
“Talk.”
Misael&&Anzanie
If the heavens ever did speak
she's the last true mouth piece

image | coding

[/quote]
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Messages In This Thread
Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 04-16-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-02-2016, 05:31 PM