the Rift

[OPEN] Shoop-poo-do

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Navy eyes darted between the pale doe and the equally pale griffin as glances were exchanged between the two bonded. His brows raised in silent question, but he did not prod the Sage for particulars of whatever transpired between her and Wynter. ”I did not wake him.” Her answer drew even more of a questioning gaze from the King— did she and Tilney spend their nights together?

Shadows crossed the navy gaze. Jealous not because Tilney had Arah’s affection— but jealousy reigned in the Elephant’s head because his own nights were spent in solitude. He lightly shook his skull; he did not sleep enough to share a night with another, anyhow. These thoughts were pointless and destructive, he did not begrudge Arah and her Moon Doctor happiness.

“Tembu! That's such a lewd thing to suggest!”

Dark eyes widen, snapping to the suddenly appeared, limping yearling. “Erthe,” his low voice is lilted, awkward, “I— I only meant—“ but the filly is grinning widely towards Arah, mischievousness painted across her bright, young face. So, his gaping, faltering lips close— halting whatever explanation he was going to fumble through.

His disconcerted gaze snapped to Arah, as she smiled and dismissed any perverted notions he might have had. Of which there were none, he reminded himself. He had only wished to somehow repay to woman for her prompt work, and assuage some of the guilt that lingered at this being his punishment.

A flustered breath pushed out of his nostrils, “Her legs have already been tended to by our healers,” he said abruptly, eyes glancing between Arah and Erthe’s crooked legs. He then glanced towards the Wynter and her clicking beak, before quickly nodding as Arah announced she was heading off to bathe.

His eyes rested for a moment on the filly, “Erthe, if you would like your own punishment, then I am certain I can find you something,” was his final remark, voice returning to their usual, low rumble as a single brow raised at the cheeky yearling. A small, lopsided grin crossed his face before he, too began to fade back into the trees.
He paid for his sins. He was saved.
But some sins haunt us no matter how much we pay.

I had to reply, SORRY XD

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-17-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Erthë - 04-26-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Arah - 04-30-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Shoop-poo-do - by Tembovu - 05-03-2016, 02:00 AM