The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Is it because my life is ten shades of grey,
I pray all ten fade away.

Clearly she'd caused upset. The group seemed to rally together in outrage at her presumption. It wasn't a necessary response to her (perhaps audacious) way of thinking. The girl's smile drooped, her eyes flicking between the three adults. The way the stag had spoken upset her and the dark female demanded more from her. A response to her question and assurance that she could continue to think for herself. It was making the girl uncomfortable, warning alarms sound in her head. This might not end well, if she continued to push them Gaucho may have to come scrape her flattened form up from the forest floor. The girl felt it was time to leave, to head back home and not bother with these ones anymore. At least not until another day, one where they might not be so offended by her.

"I see." Nodding to each she stretched her wings and prepared to leave them. "I've offended, please accept my humble apology." Her gaze danced towards the female one last time, wondering if she might have followed. "In my eagerness to offer you all shelter I presumed too much." There was no point in getting into a argument with the ill tempered stallion, it was best to take her leave. With nothing else to say she turned from the group. This lot would not hear any warning or receive any invitations, they would find a way to navigate this land without her help. So she spread he wings, took a few running steps and lifted into the air. The girl did not look back or utter any final words. Taking to the open skies she flew away, leaving them to their troubles and feeling the freedom that only flight could bring.

Aelin out because she doesn't know how to recruit properly. If any of you want to check out the throat just tag her in a different thread.
Kept this short and sweet so you guys could press on without waiting for me.
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
RE: The summer's gone, and all the roses falling, - by Aelin - 04-25-2016, 05:51 PM