the Rift

[PRIVATE] Nothing Left to Say

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

I could hear our company approaching long before I even thought about spending the energy to turn and look over a bloodied shoulder. For some reason I could just tell there was no threat in this being, and if there was I would spring into action just enough to keep myself alive, or just long enough to break past the metal guardians of the Basin. If they were even still there as it seems like everything I had grown used to liked to leave. Ink stained ears flicked back, listening carefully as the approaching steps changed pace without much effort.

It wasn't until the avian circling overhead began to send me mental images of the black spotted creature that I decided to turn and allow my moon eyes to make an attempt at making out his pale form against the snow laden background. Finding the company wasn't as hard as I had originally expected, the leather bags hanging from his frame stood out wonderfully from the black and white world around us, he was tall, a pure white marred with randomly sized black spots and a crystalized horn sprouting from between his eyes. Much like the broken one that had decorated my sire's features.

I watched as he made his way closer to me, pulling to a halt along side me, the heat from his body causing steam to lift off of him in clouds until the cool air around us claimed it. "Lovely night, no?" His rich lyrics filled the air, replacing where the steam from his body had been, as moon eyes drifted to the leather bags that hung at his shoulders. Something about them seemed so familiar, memories of d'Artagnen carrying bags similar to these, flashed to the forefront of my mind but I didn't allow them to linger long for fear of my mental status altering before this snowy stranger.

"Quite." I tore my eyes away from the leather bags to look back to the horizon, still contemplating if I should go to the Basin and work towards taking my late sire's place, or if I should venture elsewhere and make my own path. "I am Roux, who might you be stranger."

"Talk?"
roux
am I just paranoid?
or am I just stoned
woo hope this is okay!
@Mauja
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>