Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
so at this points
it's go big or go home

She was bound to none, a free woman, an outcast. Unfortunately, the satisfaction she was hoping to gain from leaving behind her child  everything did not come. She felt freer, condoned to work under only by her own doings, but Zandora would miss it, the icy fortress that was. She wanted jobs, wanted a purpose and now all of that had been taken away from her because she had run left. Her icy heart belonged in the basin, but Zandora bid her farewells, caring no more about anything besides the black leopard that had stuck with her through it all; Evara.

The leopard was a few paces ahead of Zandora, her head low and concentrated as she lead Zandora to whatever the cat had picked up on. The animal had pristine sensory skills, far better than herself, but often times Zandora was merely lead to a dead carcass or the leopard's dinner. But this time, she believed it was something else when the metallic smell wafted into her nostrils. It spoke of broze, laced with the dying drops of frostfall, a true concoction indeed. 

Their interest piqued, the two black vixens neared the sound of popping and crackling of stone and water. Her purple eyes settled upon the black and bronze Rikyn, his lips and hooves working to clean the metal that must've caught Evara's attention. Evara rushed forward, wanting to claim the find for herself. Zandora merely glared at her, forcing the young leopard to wait by the bank as Zandora neared her old friend.  "Somehow it isn't strange to find you digging among the dead for some treasure."  She muttered with her words of entrancing smoke and honey, her eyes sweeping over the pile of snow and unveiled bones. She wondered what had happened to the creature, but then again, she didn't much care, it was dead after all. She would've stolen from it's corpse too.

"I haven't seen you, how do you fare old friend?" She asked, ears tipping forward as she let her orbs settle upon his. 

OCC: dude I totally forgot about this thread! my b i'm so sorry! @Rikyn

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
pay no mind to the rebel - by Rikyn - 04-20-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Zandora - 05-06-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Rikyn - 05-11-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Zandora - 06-27-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Rikyn - 07-01-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Zandora - 07-21-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rebel - by Rikyn - 08-11-2016, 11:29 AM