the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again?

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

After my return to the Edge, we had left again almost at once. It didn't make sense but at the same time it did. I needed to explore, to see the other side of Helovia that did not contain blood. To see the real beauty of my new home. Never again would I wander outside of Helovia. I would give up my dream of returning home and becoming a Queen one day. I was obviously not destined for such things. Now does this mean that I am not destined for greatness? By no means! I can still becoming great, a ruler even. But I, just as the Kings and Queens of the Edge before me would have to put in my time, sweat and tears to make it so. 

So as a start, I needed to learn the other lands around the Edge that did not belong to other herds. Dae clings to my side, as her fear of losing me poured through our bond. I still don't fully understand this, or how I feel what she does or vise versa. We are both still learning every day how this bond thing works. 

But back to the unassigned task at hand. The first place I go, is back to a huge meadow. From what I understood, it was kind of the center of all of Helovia. With a soft smile, I think of the last time I had been here. It was both embarrassing and interesting. I had tripped straight over a unicorn stallion. He had been laying in the grass with his own bonded. If I remember right, he had been a warrior from another herd. But then again, I had hit my head pretty hard. You crush on him too. Dae's soft voice whispered. Oh if I could blush my face would probably be the brightest red possible. As it was, the heat from my face most likely rivaled a TallSun day. I did not! But the satisfied feeling coming from my bonded told me she didn't buy it a bit. Not like I stood a chance of running into him again anytime soon... 

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ciceron
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-20-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 04-22-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-23-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 05-04-2016, 05:17 PM