the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again?

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

It was nice, to be out on our own again. To not have to worry about who is who among the Edge... With a soft sigh I even realized it was nice not to have to carry the pressure of being a princess around anymore too. A part of me feels guilty for this, as royalty is in my blood. I should of been like my twin, eager to fight for our home. But then again, I was always the softer one of the two of us. We had been raised to rule as one. I knew early on that my brother and I were both meant for the crown in the future. But we had not given much thought beyond that. I had been groomed for the diplomacy side of things, while my twin for the defense and protection...

The sound of someone clearing their throat catches my attention, and at once Dae is chiming in my head. Speak of the handsome devil now. If he had not been right there, I would of thrown her a dirty look. But well... "Fancy meeting you here." At first I was nervous, until I saw his grin. At once I relaxed. It wasn't a hard thing to do around the steel grey knight. "How have you been?" I sighed softly, and debated telling the truth or just sugar coating it with the 'i'm fine' response. For now, until I know him better I chose option two. I've been good, just trying to settle into life in Helovia.... My voice trails off for a moment before I go on. How about you, um.... I'm sorry but I am afraid even though I remember you, I don't seem to remember your name...

Dae stirs at my side, eyeing the tigress companion. I remember from last time, her dislike of the cat. Even still, she peeks out from my side. Maybe, now that she was older she wanted to be friends with the steel grey's companion? I can hope...

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ciceron
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-20-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 04-22-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-23-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 05-04-2016, 05:17 PM