the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Awaiting his response from the spotted mare his mind ventured back to their first meeting once more trying to recall names. Everything about the encounter he could remember in detail so it bothered him that something as simple as a name could evade him. Surely she had given hers to him at some point or another he mused fighting against the blockage suppressing his memories. It was difficult to remember things from the past but with something recent he should not be having this much difficulty. The block had been something his mother had placed over him at a young age to protect him from the reality of his past life, but from what he could tell it should not effect anything else.

"You are being to hard on yourself, everyone can forget things." Kiara added silently dragging his focus away from his frustrations. Shifting his weight slightly to avoid fidgeting he knew that she was right. Maybe he was just being to hard on himself and that was all there was to it. "Guess you could be right." He confessed with a soft huff. It was just hard to remember most things but forget much of his past history. It came to him in pieces, all fragmented and torn. None of it made much sense until it did and most of it was never things he wanted to know. Why couldn't things just remain as they were without there having to be so many unturned stones?

I'm sorry but I am afraid even though I remember you, I don't seem to remember your name... The words were like a prayer answered from the heavens giving him the chance to not have to admit that he had forgotten. "Ciceron, and Kiara." He replied with a gentle smile before nodding down to where Kiara had sat down beside him. "Remind me again of yours?" Breaking down he had to add this into the conversation for he had to admit defeat. There was no way her name was going to come to him on a whim and he would be skating on thin ice should he just continue to wing it and hope she slipped up and reintroduced herself at some point.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks
Silent Speech

•• TAGS: @Calypso •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-20-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 04-22-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-23-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 05-04-2016, 05:17 PM