the Rift

[PRIVATE] So We Meet Again?

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

"Ciceron, and Kiara." I sighed softly with relief as he smiled oh so gently. I do not remember the name of the beast I was to be mated with. I call him a beast simply because of his actions spoke louder than any word he had ever spoken to me. Ciceron on the other hand, was already proving to be twice if not more the knight in shinning armor than the former ever had been. I smiled softly as he spoke again. "Remind me again of yours?" If I could of blushed I would have. But of course I can't so. Calypso, and Daenerys. At the sound of her name my bonded cerndyr stepped forward from my side and made a soft bleating noise.

I have to admit I am glad he asked for my name again. Simply because I do not remember if he had gotten it the first time we met. I had fallen head over heels over his frame, and well to be honest I don't remember much more than that. It had been after we parted ways that I had headed out of Helovia and back to see what was left of my old him. Dae quickly steered my thoughts away from this fact and back to the stallion before me. At least this time I am not disturbing you... By well you know falling over you. I grinned, making a joke at my own expense. But hey, I have to get the conversation going somehow. Anything new with the herd you were from, I believe you called it the Hidden Falls?

I stopped short, not wanting to act as if I was to curious about him. I might be desperate for friends, but I don't want to seem desperate. Dae and I had been fine on our own for this long. Even with her growing up more and more each day. Her own set of antlers had begun to grow in about six months or so ago. Even now, her tines probably rivaled my own. She now stood at just short of what we figured was her full height. I cast her a glace then, realizing it has almost been a year since we bonded. Give or take a month. Time chance m'lady. I smile but knew what she meant. Times change little one. Not chance. She huffed softly, but knew I was only trying to help with her speech.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Ciceron
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-20-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 04-22-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 04-23-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Ciceron - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: So We Meet Again? - by Calypso - 05-04-2016, 05:17 PM