the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

Isopia does not have to wait long but then .... she didn't expect to.

The creature before her is large and dark - almost as large as she was in her regular form - with eyes that almost mirrored her own. Though the golden depths of his spoke of infinity and unfathomable depths, while hers were mere pools of constant thought.

The words he speaks mean nothing to her, but the sound of his voice is like a velvet fog over her senses, and for perhaps the first time in her life, she recognizes the feeling of liking it. She likes the ancient, gated way that he speaks, and so instead of calling attention to the missed meaning of his introduction, she merely lets him continue.

I wus a burd once too..

"No longer?" She inquires, almost sadly, despite the fact that sadness is not an emotion that she is well acquainted with. Still, her voice hints at some loss or lack, but there is no judgement there. 

She feels the need to ruffle her wings but quiets her senses and her body submits.

He is speaking again now - this time a riddle - and the cadence of his voice nearly causes her body to sway to its meter, but this too the girl forbids. Her sentinel posture is not meant to be a comment on their interaction, moreso merely a continual test of her own will over her body.

As he finishes, his words inspire an immediate response, and without pausing to think, the girl opens her beak to return the refrain: 

"Half dotty, half crusader;
loyal 
& yet you left two to seek out one.
I won't look down on you for that,
so long as you don't fault me for my wings."

Image Credits

Isopia guesses EZITAL

Oh translate me Arabaidd!
Arabaidd is a welsh word meaning "Arab". Ezital is an Arab x Welsh

If not for your bright mask I'd have lost you in this blood moon night,
Bright white facial marking. Also red eye markings

Are you sure that you have always been alone?
From his profile, ... and he's been on his own for as long as he can remember.

Perhaps your pushy humor has isolated some.
He's described as forceful and sassy, with a childish temperament.

DID I DO IT RIGHT

Isopia Stealth: 1/3
Isopia Points: /
Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood

Point chart:
+1 for correctly guessing a stealth
-.5 for guessing late
-1 for making a stealth that was too difficult to guess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Isopia - 04-21-2016, 07:32 PM