the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

There's a sort of peace between them. It's quiet, contemplative. Knox can't say he cares much for it but Roanne basks in the opportunity to be silent and take in nature. The rain falls about them with purity. His challenger's beak is a sound he recalls from memory, something heard in his own head, in his own ancient body. He was great once, can he not be still, even as a ghost?

The dragon's tittering is yet another recollection, another thing on his mind. Quietly he murmurs into the blanket of nature: "Tallus..." perhaps not even loud enough for her to hear. Something like a smile comes across his face. The cool rain slides across old scars--the memory of where a bridle once rested.

"Whut is his name?" The Sentinel asks, daring to step forward even in the dark. Will he really find her or her companion? No, maybe not. They seem distant visions. But the sounds, the sounds... these are what Roanne the sentinel, a beats that lived his whole life in shadow, knows best. As if in courtesy, Knox dims his father's sight to mere shadows and shapes with his magic.

"Dus he like the ridduls?" Roanne asks again, less concerned with the mare's opinion. He can't help but see Tallis in this dragon. Can't help but miss Evangeline, miss home... no matter the leaf litter covering the falls, that heady scent of the wood, these are not the Mystic Woodlands of Isilme. He'll never return to that. Softly, perhaps in resignation, he exhales another riddle. Within him, Knox seethes.

"Little one,
I could just make biscuits out of you.
You do look like you might break in pieces.
Will you take care of me?
Though historically I'm not your specialty."

""

Miykael was sought.
Congratulations! The following are the only clues that differed:

My ancestor swam rivers as you did to your lover,
-- Roanne and Miykael could both shapeshift into otters, Miykael was an otter swimming in a lake when he first saw Alysanne.

Not the only beauty who was party to your triplicate sins.
-- Has three children all by different mothers

____

Knox guesses ??? WTF I DON'T EVEN KNOW I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE HERD APOLLO I GUESS

"I've heard of your devotion and loyalty,
--Personality ref

yet did you not try to ruin the one you love? Words can be just as painful as sticks and stones, after all.
--Loved lots of ladies, maybe they would get jealous or something?

& how will you provide protection, when you can't even fight?
--Pacifist

Or have I forgotten something?"

Knox Stealth: 2/3
Knox Points: 1
Isopia Points: 2
Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood

Point chart:
+1 for correctly guessing a stealth
-.5 for guessing late
-1 for making a stealth that was too difficult to guess

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Knox - 04-24-2016, 04:14 PM