the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

The obvious pleasure of the dragon illicits the same response in the sentinel. He steps forward again, seeing everything in a shadowy haze but recognizing the subtle movement, hearing the brush of scales on scales and the icy crackle of electric exhalations. A little less certain than Knox would be of where he stands, Roanne still dares to step forward. That old stag of the mystic woodlands was never afraid to step forward into darkness, even when it threatened to kill him.

"Hubrus," he offers with a kind nod. He proffers his nose for the dragon to hold with its small hands. He expects heat, the same fire that Ruske burned him with once on Isilme. The fire that, throughout a long ancestral line, Knox's family has never been able to escape. The fire that burned down the old country still follows them, even today in Milo's aching breast. But the boy's silence spares them for now. For now, the Sentinel's first son is safe.

For some reason, though, Roanne does not balk at the prospect of being burned. Perhaps it is because this body is no longer his. Knox, still feeling the hurt of Amaris' flame on his face, tried to turn away but cannot overpower Roanne's gentility.

"Yuh must be careful who yuh choose tuh trick, littul one. But use whut yuh hurd tuday tuh be wise."

Roanne takes care to not look at the raven when he speaks, though perhaps with his unbroken gold eyes she would not know even if he did. But the words... are they truly meant only for her companion?

Roanne was a shifter once. Roanne knew how to fly. But he also knew how to land, and with that knowledge he had become a powerful and respected leader. Could this stranger, this darkraven, do the same?

The rain clogs up Roanne's mane, catching in the leaves tangled there and causing a chill to spread across his ghost of a frame. In the dark, silence is the only answer.

""

Agnodice was sought.
All clues are spot on.

________

Knox guesses Resplendence.
I think you could make me feel happy...
--Can create false emotions when she hums, Isopia is not very happy

but what about you?
--Isn't too happy of a character, tragic past.

Do you dream about the wolves? Do they frighten you?
--Wolves attacked family in history. Personality says she is scared of things.

Watch your step - if you fall I fear there would be glass everywhere.
--Has a glass box that would shatter if she fell.

Didn't you hear me?
--Missing one ear from a birth defect.

Never mind. I don't think you're very interesting, either.

Knox Stealth: x/x
Knox Points: 2
Isopia Points: 3
Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood

Point chart:
+1 for correctly guessing a stealth
-.5 for guessing late
-1 for making a stealth that was too difficult to guess

_______

You do not need to reply in any sort of time limit but the sooner the less suspense. Time/Archibald will judge the un-guessed stealths and deduct points as needed before announcing the winner. In your post tag him/Time and copy and copy and paste the reveals for the unguessed stealths, noting who made them (your Miykael one and perhaps this as well.) Archibald has the final say in the matter and has the right as herd lead to overrule. Should you not win, the item will go back in the pile and you can challenge for it again in whatever manner you wish. It's up to Time whether or not she wishes to join the thread IC or PM us the judging results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Knox - 04-26-2016, 08:33 PM