the Rift

[PRIVATE] Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

The dragon's claws happily find the soft folds of Roanne's nose, and he touches them gently but with interest. What comes off of his bronzey body is not heat, but cold. Cold accompanied by electricity. The smell of it - as small sparks and frost-swirls fall off of his wings - is similar to petrichor, though not nearly sweet.

Hubris whistles a low and long note into the dark man's nose to show his careful and astute understanding. Gently, he lets go of the velvety nostril-hoods and backs away. Meanwhile, Isopia hasn't moved. She doesn't have ears to flicker, and so relies on holding her breath to catch the sentinels words without having to move to hear them. For some reason, she's worried that if she breaks the stillness something will snap. That he'll disappear, or that his prophetic words will turn out to be a parting comment and that he'll just wisp away into the darkness.

As the rain droned on through the silence, Isopia sighed to herself.

In one graceful action, the raven glided from the tree, transformed in mid-air, with Isopia's forelegs landing neatly on the ground as the rest of her body completed the transformation in time for her hind legs to touch down as well. She folded her large wings against her flanks and regarded Roanne's hard golden stare with her own - though now hers was much larger and at his eye level.

"Thank you." She offered, though it was unclear as to whether she meant that for his soundbite of advice, or for the challenge.

The girl fought the urge to look around, to inquire as to whether or not she had won, and if so, to race back to her clearing with the blood. She imagined it pouring onto the sculpture, colouring the pure snow as she did so, and it soothed her. But only for a moment - the way that a sip of cold water momentarily calms heartburn. Quickly though, the fire in her belly flared up once more.

Still, she remained silent, staring at Roanne. Perhaps this too was part of the game.  This waiting.

Image Credits

Yep! All of your clues were spot on! The last line, Never mind. I don't think you're very interesting, either. In her profile it says that she doesn't think that she's interesting.

Tagging @Time for either IC or OOC judging! This is the only one not guessed:

"I've heard of your devotion and loyalty,
yet did you not try to ruin the one you love? Words can be just as painful as sticks and stones, after all.
& how will you provide protection, when you can't even fight?
Or have I forgotten something?"

Jen's guess:

Knox guesses ??? WTF I DON'T EVEN KNOW I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE HERD APOLLO I GUESS

"I've heard of your devotion and loyalty,
--Personality ref

yet did you not try to ruin the one you love? Words can be just as painful as sticks and stones, after all.
--Loved lots of ladies, maybe they would get jealous or something?

--Pacifist

Or have I forgotten something?"

Reveal:

MIKYAEL WAS SOUGHT

I've heard of your devotion and loyalty,
-- Straight from his profile

-- From his profile, Infected wraith miykael lures alysanne out of the sanctuary and attempts (with words) to break her down, mentally, for abandoning him.

-- Constantly says that he will be a protector of Aly and of others, but he doesn't have stats and so he can't fight.

Or have I forgotten something
-- Magic reference: Can block unwanted memories in an individual without permission and/or can unblock any memory he has previously blocked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkravun [Isopia Wit Contest for God's Blood] - by Isopia - 04-26-2016, 09:23 PM