the Rift

[OPEN] frozen in motion

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

In a shocking turn of events, Deimos actually decided to talk to me during our trip from the Throat to the Edge! Yup he decided to open up a little bit, tell me how he had come to be in the Basin, all that fun stuff. Really cemented our friendship.

Ha. Just kidding.

I continued to try to coax a casual conversation out of the Reaper but he was clearly all constipated inside of his own mind so I left him alone. THANKFULLY I have a companion now so the trip wasn’t a total loss. Aside from the wolf-whistle, I was teaching Jellybean how to say hello! She’s pretty smart, this companion of mine. She hasn’t quite grasped the distinct sounds of the word yet but it’s so funny to hear her try!

We hang back a little bit during these lessons, to limit just how annoying we are as a pair as we alternate between speaking and squawking the word ‘hello’.

Deimos acts like he doesn’t care but he still checks on me every now and again and that’s enough for me! I’ve never been to this part of Helovia - and I’m a little underwhelmed by the Edge so far. What a dump! There’s this half-built or half-destroyed glass wall surrounding the thing and it doesn’t look very inviting at all. I’m huffing a little bit as I catch up to Deimos where he finally stops (okay I had fallen back more than a little bit) and Jellybean squawks her distaste as my jostled movements as she clings onto my mane, looking like the world’s strangest jockey as her dog half flops about.

As much as I want to sit I don’t - probably unprofessional or something. And there’s a rumour going around the Basin that Deimos can kill you with a look and I’m not willing to test whether that works on candy as well as flesh and bone. So instead I just smile at him and stand by his side - my green eyes moving forward to watch the forest for whoever might come this time!

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits

#deinnyroadtrip2k16
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
frozen in motion - by Deimos - 04-23-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: frozen in motion - by Tembovu - 04-26-2016, 10:38 AM