the Rift

[PRIVATE] surprise guest star—

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Bend your chest open so I can read your heart
I need to get inside or I'll start a war

The end of Colt's sentence is incongruous with its violent start.

Nymeria collects herself. Her muscle and bone shifts and snaps into alignment in sharp mocking salute; she grows, swells, in face of Colt's brutality. At full height she is damn near to three hands taller than her sister-in-law—but with her voluptuous curves and buxom build she towers over the brindled mare. She's strangely proud with that of that fact; she hopes it makes the other mare feel inconsequential. Colt—barbed wire, bloody knuckles, shiners and callouses—deserved to feel puny and unremarkable if she talks to Nymeria's blood like that.

There is a terrible hate that seethes just beneath the grullo's cold veneer. She had never liked Colt. And this... this would be an easy thing to act on. It could be an unforgivable act. All Nymeria had to do was act on impulse.

You don't act on impulse. It was no longer in her nature.

The wolf blinked slowly, fastidiously. The smile (so dangerous in nature) slowly faded away from her mouth in consternation. Her ears shifted forward; the mother's voice sounded thin and taunt, a paltry attempt at reconciliation. A sigh fought its way from her lungs to slide between her ivory teeth, choked and brittle. She wondered if there was some way to take Kid away with her (and Sabre too, don't forget) and protect him from whatever foul creature his mother was. How is it that Volterra could ever sleep with her?

Kid steps her way. Nymeria steps in closer to him. Together they face Colt, Nymeria impassive and frigid and painfully personal all at once. "I want to Kid to apprentice under me if you will allow it."

image credits

@Colt
OOC: I'm sorry this is such a teeny tiny post ;~;

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Messages In This Thread
surprise guest star— - by Kid - 04-23-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: surprise guest star— - by Nymeria - 04-24-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: surprise guest star— - by Colt - 04-24-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: surprise guest star— - by Nymeria - 04-25-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: surprise guest star— - by Kid - 04-25-2016, 05:48 PM