the Rift

[PRIVATE] glorious things

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Is that another language?

Tae's pale but sharp gaze snapped from Nizho's and fell upon Enyo. Her posture remained the same, but something in the smokey depths of her gaze was laughing. Only it wasn't mirthful, it was venomous and triumphant. However the character of her eyes did not extended to her mandible-masking, and her lips remained politely closed for a moment.

It obviously is, her eyes glimmered condescendingly, Are you too stupid to know that? Or perhaps your ears are still too full of birthing-goo that you can't even hear properly?

"Yes." Tae said, her voice even and bordering on something like political politeness.

Her ears perked forward, listening to Nizho's question, and then at Enyo's answering of it. Tae didn't consider this little meeting to be a competition. She was older than the other girl, knew Nizho better, was far more atheltic and attractive, had two companions, one of which was a royal, oh and-

-her findings of them were so much better than, I found it in the snow and warmed it with my fat ass.

Patiently and politely Tae waited until Enyo had finished speaking, offering cold smile and a feigned eyebrow-raise of interest. Mal and Hel stared at Onei with unabashed hungry interest, which Tae made no attempt to deter.

"With Mal -" Tae looked to the older of the two canines, the pure black wolf, "Grusha and I came upon a monster terrorizing a female wolf and her litter of pups. We had told them to hide in the cave, while we distracted the monster away." Her pale gaze focused slowly on Nizho, and she found that she rather liked relying this tale to him. "Have you seen our magic combined? We can do quite interesting things." Her smile widened. "We drew the monster away, and the wolf and her litter were able to escape. She offered me this wolf hide as a thank you-" Tae indicated to the pelt resting on her haunches comfortably. "It was in that cave that we heard the pups breaking themselves from their eggs."

Her gaze moved to Enyo, losing all of its warmth in a subtle shift of her features. And that's only one of them, she thought. Had she known about Enyo's exaggerating, she might have looked even more victorious. She didn't have to lie about her conquests.

"With Hel-" At the sound of his name, the fiery hellhound's dark stare moved to Tae. "-your sister was with me, actually. There was a sea-monster near the beach. Mal had been left to drown inside of his egg, and the creature was looking to eat him for lunch."

The girl paused for a moment, studying the lines of Nizho's face. "You can imagine what mother thought of all that." She concluded with a wink in his direction, before giving Enyo a look that said, Oh? Sorry, was that more things that we know, that you don't?

"What about you, ao lajak? Will you take a companion?"

ao lajak = dark warrior

tae
We're speeding through red lights into paradise
'Cause we've no time for getting old
Mortal bodies, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go
Image Credits

@Nizho

Messages In This Thread
glorious things - by Nizho - 04-24-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: glorious things - by Enyo - 04-24-2016, 10:55 AM