the Rift

[PRIVATE] glorious things

Nizho Posts: 17
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 2 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Boys were so stupid when they were young, and Nizho was no exception to that.

He did not understand how blessed he was to have two girls before him, having a pissing contest between the two of them for his favor. All he cared about, all he noticed, was that he was making friends, and that he was getting closer with an already friend. A stupid, youthful smile cracked his dark lips.

The feathers on his wings ruffled with excitement as each filly told their story. His coldfire eyes were wide and bright, sparking with some sort of plan, some idea, some wonder that manifested deep in his mind. Megaera, his mother, was blessed with her bond to Gwahir. Einarr, his father, knew inside of his heart that he was destined to be bound to a zephyr of fire, a phoenix. He told Nizho that -- all great Khals have vorsa zir. Nizho understood his father's desire. His grandfather--the one Nizho was named after--was a great Khal and was bound to two zephyrs. Gaucho even had a zephyr. It only made sense for Einarr to bond with one as well.

Did Nizho want one? Coldfire eyes moved to Tae from where they had fallen while the two girls spoke. He lifted his wings some again, exposing his white-tickled sides. He snorted some at the comment of Ampere and her anti-companion ways. Nizho had heard many stories of Ampere's rage at bonding. He did not understand it. He had always thought it was something beautiful, since Megaera had explained it to him. His smile broadened. "I want to bond. I also want magic." His smile faded some, and he lifted a cloven hoof. "All of my family has magic, and I know Ave wants to find a companion." He said, eyes then turning towards Enyo. "My name is Nizho, by the way." He smiled again, the warmth and mirth wrinkling the corners of his eyes. "Our fathers share the tongue. Our mothers speak the common language of Helovia. Don't you have anything special to just your family?"

I lose my balance on these eggshells you tell me to tread
I'd rather be a wild one instead
image credits 

@Tae @Enyo

Messages In This Thread
glorious things - by Nizho - 04-24-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: glorious things - by Enyo - 04-24-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: glorious things - by Tae - 04-24-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: glorious things - by Nizho - 05-09-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: glorious things - by Enyo - 05-14-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: glorious things - by Tae - 05-14-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: glorious things - by Nizho - 05-18-2016, 07:58 PM