the Rift

[DROP] Mischief Improperly Managed [Spark/Time]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
I have loved the stars too fondly || To be fearful of the night
To assume she hadn't noticed Ashamin was wrong. It was her attempt at ignorance, at not allowing his presence to overcome her very being, shroud her senses in all of her wrongdoings and mistakes. She didn't allow her flitting silver gaze, absorbed in catching the activity of all others, to fall upon his form, notice the painted splashes she had memorized, see the markings left by others as they passed through his life and his heart.

However, she didn't allow her heart to feel apathy as a harsh burn seared his flesh over the shining gold another had emblazoned upon his breast. Her head swung towards him, ears pinned as concern blemished her sculpted features, and she didn't notice that snapping electrified jaws had missed the prize she had sought. She ignored the mythical deer that moved in asymmetrical union away from him, and she didn't watch as others continued on their mission to assist the stoats in catching the ball of physical time and spark. She took a step towards him, allowing the events surrounding her to fall silent, unsure of how to assist in fixing the wound he had suffered. She watched with intrigue and awe as, somewhere beneath hide and muscle, he began to fix his injury on his own. She didn't know he possessed healing magic, but in there separation she had learned her own gifts, so it was unsurprising that they had grown brilliantly while apart.

The girl's stormy eyes fell upon the darkened gaze of the stag. Another tentative hoof stepped closer, and she considered that this was the moment that she was approach him to see if they could fix the wounds they had inflicted upon one another. She didn't care about the magic, or any offerings the stoats would present to the creature that assisted them most helpfully. All she cared about was Ashamin, and even though her brain told her to turn, to walk away, to stay away, her heart urged her forward.

Her heart, racing and beating against the skeletal cage that protected it, began to flutter, before it briefly paused. Her breath caught in her throat as the cardiac muscle stilled, frozen by his unknown magic, before quickly fibrillating and beating back to life. The moment was short, over in several blinks of steely eyes, but the discomfort that had overwhelmed her fueled the grief and misunderstanding of their last meeting. It is a sign, a voice within her, her inner self-owned monologue, murmured. She swallowed hard, ridding her throat of it's tightening, and broke the chain of their gaze as she looked back to the corralling of the orb.

It pained her to pull away, to twist her body away from his, the stars among her midnight coat fleeing from the light of the sun. He was her sun, but both dawn and dusk separated them.

Trotting towards the stoats, her voice gently called to them. "I cannot touch it, but can you? I'm certain it will burn me, but if you are its keepers, maybe I can get you close enough to capture it." Her shoulders, though narrow, were certainly wide enough to fit the stoats, and her long legs could carry them quicker towards it than their small paws could. She looked from the winter whitened creatures back to the orb, that, were it sentient, could be playing games with those who chased it around the clearing. An ear flicked towards them to capture any response they may offer, listening despite her refocusing on the award she had been given upon the last interaction she had with a guardian of magic, and again she pulled from within her a glowing spark. As she considered what it would form as, she watched as others built walls and beat great wings to chase it towards rocky piles created by an earnest child. Most seemed to work together in their attempts, and for her to join the group effort would more than likely be more successful than working against them.

Beside each shoulder, sparkling white pulsated and grew, shooting out away from her and towards the orb. Two eagles beat powerful wings, attempting to chase the orb towards the mound built by the unicorn filly. It took increased focus to keep the birds from soaring into the pegasus filly (so many children playing dangerous games), and she hoped this attempt would be more successful than the last. Talons and beaks alike snapped and grabbed, hoping if they didn't cause the orb to hit the rocks, they would at least hopefully capture the orb as though plucking a mouse from within the grass.

Summons her current magic into two eagles, who chase the orb and try to chase it towards Oizys' wall, and she tries to keep them from hitting Tae as she flies in front of the orb. (Also, Odd, though I have her attempting to keep her magic away from Tae, but if you want her to take any injury from them, go right ahead. Figured I'd leave the option open if you wanted.)

Currently seeking:
Magic : LightxSpark (U) : Apparitions can heal physical wounds. Healing or injury depends on user's intent.
Restriction: 3 small apparitions (dog or smaller), or 1 large apparition. Create a tingling sensation where they touch while healing.
Wishlist
No prior refusals.
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed [Spark/Time] - by Ki'irha - 05-01-2016, 04:56 PM