the Rift

the fighter still remains [sneak meeting]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
She returned. Clutching onto the events that had occurred from her excursions. Things that had changed her, decided her fate beyond what she could even control. She had grown into a golden flame, here in the Basin. The flame was growing dim, and she began to realize that despite how well she thought she carried herself, she’d never be able to continue to thrive the way she had before. Not with enemies at her doors. Not with Kings that lured her elsewhere. No. It appeared she had a thing for high status men – both of which carrying the power to destroy her. One that had already, and continued to do so even after she sought her refuge here in Helovia. The other, she hoped would have no means to wish her dishonor. She couldn’t be sure, in the events. Yet, the creature that burrowed against her while clutching her mane in a warm circle as a snake with fur as he slept, kept her mind at least somewhat sane. Marembo, her newly found companion. A fiery heart with a surprising amount of pride for his size. He already could tell the frustration and terror that was spreading through each vein of her heart to even think about letting someone else near her. Which might have been her savior, in another world.

The Thief passed the dwindling spires of power that the Sentinels had once been, she slowly made her way to the center of the Basin, her cerulean gaze scanning across the many cave openings that were placed in strange lengths away from one another – never perfect, but unique in their own ways. She carried a now healed scar, a contrasted ebony “C” etched into her skin on her shoulder. She could consider herself a warrior, but she didn’t. She was a Thief. A Thief that had been caught. Not necessarily in terrible means, but rather her mental state had become a bird trapped in a cage. Emotion causing ebbs and flows against her morality. What was she to do now?

Rexanna knew she had to gather them. Gather them and talk to them. If anything were to happen to her, she wanted to at least know who would be able to replace her and perhaps perform better than she had been able to. It was now, that she stood tall. Trying to hold herself together as Remy gribbed onto her mane and chains to hold himself up and in turn be the glue that kept the golden mistress together. Scanning her surroundings once again, she noticed the shadows created by the sun as it peaked across the mountain tops, shadowing the back half of her body against the front as the sun began to rise. It had been a long journey home, exhausting, but she had more than enough energy to group them and speak with them.

Thieves, and those of you interested in joining, come to me now” She called out, her once passive mindset now replaced by demands and the inevitable ‘I’m going to get my way whether you like it or not’ attitude. Who would show, she didn’t know. But she hoped that it would be a promising turn out. She needed to know who she was leading, what power she held in this side of the Basin. They needed to expand and grow – but first they needed those creatures that would be willing to. She remembered the few that came to speak with her during the always eventful herd meeting, and hoped that they would show as well.

A few moments passed before she wondered if her voice would’ve been loud enough and demanding enough to carry to the ears she needed it to. The mare then focused her magic, taking bits and pieces of the rage that billowed within her chest subdued for moments like this, to shoot an array of fireworks into the sky of the growing daylight. That had always been useful for gatherings. Who’s to say this would be any different?

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

Tagging those who are sneaks and those interested! FORGIVE ME FOR THOSE I PROBABLY FORGOT. Anyone's welcome, foals included who want to learn some stuff!
You have one week to reply. Round two of posting will begin on May 1st! :)
@Albrecht @Fiachra @Prometheus
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the fighter still remains [sneak meeting] - by Rexanna - 04-25-2016, 12:29 AM