the fighter still remains [sneak meeting]

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
fiachra
Home, where I wanted to go,
And nothing else compares.
This valley was filled with strange creatures, Fiachra observed as others followed her into the Lead Thief's presence. First came the tall, aged stud that reminded her of the terrors of her foalhood with his bearded neck and barrel. Fiachra pulled a face and pinned her ears at the dark-hued old man as he criticised her openly for her loose tongue.

Next came red and white speckled stud of about her own height. She had not yet met this one, but that wasn't saying much. She barely seemed to pass a day without meeting some new acquaintance these days. Following the red-and-white stallion at his side was a large feline with thick coat of orange and white.

Fiachra flicked her ears, unsure how to treat this newcomer with his threatening accompaniment. She dipped her head respectfully to Albrecht and this other stallion, keeping a wary eye on the cat. The Riy had felines, but nothing quite of that size or bulk. Before she could dwell too much on the potential dangers of the cat's presence, Rexanna was speaking again.

She had a task for them, for the potential thieves. She was to go back out into Helovia and attain a piece of information to assist the Basin herd in some way. The black mare nodded. It seemed simple enough. Nothing too complicated for her first assignment in her new home. At least the golden girl hadn't expected her to go out and steal another herd's healer or a magic item or something. No, it was something nice a easy for her return to being a effective member of society.

Offering a confident smile to Rexanna, Fia was about to reply, but before she can, Albrecht makes a bitter show of storming off. She turned her head to watch him go, ears pointed back and eyes narrowed. He certainly was a volatile old coot. Fiachra still wasn't convinced he didn't have some Maynk lineage somewhere in him. She swished her tail, the agitation of the moment settling over her own self.

"Well," she said, pointedly glancing back at Rexanna. "I will get right on your assignment," she told the golden-colored mare. She shifted her eyes over to the other stallion for a brief second before glancing over her shoulder again towards the retreating Albrecht. "Is he always so angry?" she asked, a frown pulling at the corners of her mouth.

"Talk."
image credits

OOC: No worries @Albrecht. I hope it's okay to assume Fiachra learned Albrecht's name at some point in the singing thread. If not, I can change my post. @Rexanna @Prometheus
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the fighter still remains [sneak meeting] - by Fiachra - 05-04-2016, 10:37 AM