the Rift

[PRIVATE] without a winter thaw

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

"Patrolling, are we?" Knox asks as he appears as if some nowhere, sliding out from between two closely positioned trees like some sort of snake. He wears Zekiah's more agile frame, allowing himself to weave first behind the mare and then beside her, so that his good eye is positioned to stare right down into hers. She is not providing him with permission, he is joining this patrol. He is even taller in this form than he is in his own, and the few extra inches give him even a little more confidence and pride.

Whether or not it is pride in his ability to foster a good thief... time will tell.

"Keep your head up, you won't find anything useful to tell Knox with your eyes on the ground," he says with a cracked smile, despite the fact that she does not even appear to be looking down. Is that really a short joke?

You're a child, Knox says to his elder, but not without a smile of his own broadening the one on his features. It isn't as if he couldn't use with some pointless cheer at the expense of another, too.

"Frostfall's going long, you're lucky. Even if you've come empty headed I can't turn you away," Zekiah's face tells her, his tone carrying a threat. But I would, is the unspoken conclusion to the sentence.

"Still, while we're patrolling, do you have any knowledge you can impress me with?" Zekiah's short cropped tail lashes behind him, his sturdy legs pick up and fall to carry him forward.

It's up to Nymeria, now.

""

K N O X

@Nymeria

Messages In This Thread
without a winter thaw - by Nymeria - 04-25-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: without a winter thaw - by Knox - 04-29-2016, 10:01 AM