the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell, Solitude

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

I was probably up to no good - or maybe I was on my way to go travelling to pick up some materials or… I don’t know. I had clearly been planning on doing something with my day because I had my bag slung across my shoulder and I was heading toward the entrance of the Basin. But, all other thoughts were put on hold as soon as I noticed the crowd near that entrance.

“CHILDREN!” The gasping shout was, unfortunately, followed up by me scrambling away. Because there was something I needed to get for the children before I went any closer and actually met them. As fast as my little pink legs could carry me - which wasn’t very fast so who knows what I was missing - over toward my cave where I was storing the blankets I had made for the herd. They were free for everyone to use, of course, at the small price at having a conversation with me to ask for them.

Some of our members think that that’s too heavy a price to pay but they’re rude little poops and don’t really deserve the blankets to keep them warm anyway.

Fortunately, no one had made off with them and after encouraging/shoving Jellybean out of the way (she had adopted the blankets as her own when they weren’t being used by another herd member) I had them slung across my back and was trotting/bouncing my way back to the border.

“Hello friends!!” I call out cheerfully to the group as I approached - rounding up because Rex and I were friends, Ki and Deimos and I were friendly, and I’m sure the kids and I will get along alright.

Aw, it seems like just yesterday we were saying congratulations to Rexanna as we worked in the prison clearing!

My green eyes were bright as I focus my attention on the star mare. “Ki’irha! Congratulations!! They’re so shiny!!” Well they were and they had wings! I really don’t know Ki’irha very well but it looks like she’s got a beau outside of the herd! “Here’s some blankets for them, it’ll help keep out the cold!” I angle my body just a little bit, inviting her to take them if she wanted. They were a soft, un-coloured wool but woven together in a cool knit pattern that I was pretty proud of.

idk if it's too late but wanted to get something up <33
@Ki'irha

Messages In This Thread
Farewell, Solitude - by Ki'irha - 04-25-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Farewell, Solitude - by Virga - 04-25-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Farewell, Solitude - by Vesper - 05-01-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Farewell, Solitude - by Rexanna - 05-01-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Farewell, Solitude - by Deimos - 05-02-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Farewell, Solitude - by Johnny - 05-16-2016, 08:26 PM