the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The pale sleuth stood alone in the streams of the moon light. Her perfect body glistened in the dull light of the full moon. Silver cream like streaks flung across her back irritated that she could feel some watching her. Her pointed crowned skull shot up to the heavens as she pinned her dagger like ears at the beast who was following her. The Sleuth flicked from tree to tree with glowing teal eyes. Silver flecks flared deep within the orbs as she felt the burning feeling digging though her soul. A sigh lifted the air around her as she soon saw the figure of another standing a distance away. Cream hooves moved closer to the creature with a sharp dagger pointed towards the beast.

Hooves came to a halt looking the stallion straight in the eyes. Her teal gaze flicked over him with a warm seductive feel. Then a smile trailed across her maw as she looked over the beast. His body was strong and powerful, and his body was beautiful (Almost as gorgeous as her self) but he held a masculine draw. Raeden on the other had was feminine in every curve and muscle. Her bones were formed from a perfect mold, and her pelt was of the softest gold silk. Her carved horn glistened in the light as she lowered her head softly. If you wanted a closer look you should have just said so hansom. I am Raeden a sleuth from edge. What might your name be sweet heart? Her voice held a vixen like draw as the words dripped from her maw like honey. She was as beautiful as a diamond, and it was still clearly visible in the pale light of the moon. I wondered her to get away from the duties and eyes of others in my herd. It feels nice just to slip away into the night sometimes. She chuckled lightly flicking her tail over her cloud covered body.

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Raeden - 05-17-2016, 09:54 PM