the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
Having been following this alluring creature through the moon's rays that felt like they were having a seizure gave Lotherarius the impression that he was pretty much stalking the creature. In his own paranoid mind he wondered why he was doing this as his pillars felt like they were going faster and faster as his mind spun around in a frantic mess, the need to both not be seen and yet wanting to find out more about the strange creature under the night sky all too much for his muddled brain. And that's when he rewalised that stealth was all about actually going slow, not causing noise. Yet it appeared that the golden hued creature had become instantly aware of him through its sudden halting. And there she turned and faced him, her sea azure pools looking through his pure azure ones, with a look that he had not witnessed before in his young life. His body felt awash with heat as he could feel her scrutinizing him, which left him with little time to do the same, figuring out that her appearance was indeed basically golden and her tassles bleached, a unicorn with a beautiful horn protruding from her cranium crest, very much contrasting his huge stained wings. And then she let a smile across her velveteens which, with a heart thumping, Lotherarius reciprocated and gave her the same, yet his felt more forced than anything. She was indeed a beautiful creature, very much smaller in stature than himself but her feminine curves and ways meant little of her short bodice was a bad thing, to him. And then she spoke, her golden soft velveteens carressing him in an aluring fashion as he listened intently. She was indeed very good at speaking, Lotherarius thought silently. He hesitated but for a moment before he spoke, stuttering a bit on his opening before feeling his grandeur reappear,
"I'm sorry if I started you, I simply wanted to see what other creature was roaming this, what do you call it...? At this time of night. I am Lotherarius, Illor to the Hidden Falls, miss. And may I possess your name?" His lobes were entirely fixed on her for once, not on the outside world as he felt that they were safe enough in this sweet, enclosed place. The second piece of her speech he was unsure how to answer to, not really knowing why anything so beautiful would want to slip away from others, surely the sight of her would encourage her herdmates to work? He chirped up once more with his deep voice quivering in his chest, "And which herd is it are you getting away from?"
" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Lotherarius - 05-23-2016, 03:51 AM