the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her voice rang out with a small chuckle to the excuse the stallion gave her. The cream tresses of her forelock fell over the gaze of her teal orbs. They looked into the blue pools of his own with an alluring charm. Silver flecks sparked in her orbs as she opened her maw to speak to him. We are in the secret grove sweet heart. What a pleasure to meet you Lotherarius, but what makes you roam this late at night? You know my reason. Her charming smile slid across her face as she lightly flicked the silk like strands of her tail.

This beast was a hansom creature. His markings were extravagant and his body was just beautiful to look at (Not as beautiful as hers of course). Her hooves took a step closer to him to get a better look at the stallion. Their muzzles would almost be close enough to touch if he had not moved back from her by now. Raeden's voice rung through the air once again like an angels voice " I am just taking a break for Worlds Edge, sometimes the mist clouds my mind..." Her voice trailed off before speaking up again. " So I am sure your lady must be missing you at home. Excuse me if I am assuming, but a guy like you just can't be single." Her rich voice came to a halt with a soft charming smile. Readen knew how to play on her words, she learned from her mom years ago. Dont be scared of me. I am just a simple Specter, not a crazy warrior bitch. Her smile brightened as her eyes roamed over his body once again.

words

Image Credits

@Lotherarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Raeden - 05-29-2016, 03:20 PM