the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The beauty smiled, spread across her golden velveteens and his own charcoal ones reciprocated, feeling a slight drop i nthe tension from her flirtatious ways that he had stumbled upon when he had chased her. Lotherarius listened to what Raeden had to say with intensity and intention as his predominently charcoal tassles were played with by the slight breeze that danced between the terraria's high trees. She spoke of her times here as if she had always been here and to Lotherarius it appeared so strange that were natives. She stepped closer to him and whispered into his ear, her shorter stature not being swayed as she spoke in such a tone that gave him tingles all down his pllars. He stuttered as he spoke back, his smooth voice feeling the edge of her,
"You were born here... then? And you came back, that would be an asset to Helovia," his pools looked at hers, the brightness in them feeling so soft as he watched the cream and golden tones of her bouncing in the pale light. And Raeden confirmed where they were and seemed keen to help him, he felt keen to keep her speaking and wanted to ask so much. He began with his voice almost rushing the questions, "Are there other places like this? Do you know if Helovia is typically peaceful or is it worth remembering how to fight a battle? I'm sorry, I'm so new, I feel like a child being thrown from its mother coming here. But I am glad I did, Helovia is fast becoming a part of me..." And that was no lie. In his short time here, the paranoia in the brute was slowly being cured by the sense of safety and sanctity in the beautiful lands he had stumbled upon. And as he gazed around he could see the pool of water in the distance and the trees surrounding them, everything illuminated in the pale light and feeling so peaceful.

Raeden spoke once more and he smiled softly to her as she spoke of her homeland. And her position. She soke of her position, so similar to his that he could feel such sympathy for her. Capturing, stalking and needing to be so vigilant was knackering and that is exactly why he had travelled here. He replied, "You make the World's Edge sound so incredible. I would like to visit one day!" He hesitated slightly before continuing, "I am an Illusor for the Hidden Falls and being part of the intelligence core is hard work, I completely understand. May I ask, what kind of creature is Tin? I would love a companion so much, someone to keep me company during my life." He had had dreams of all the companions he had scoured as the creatures of Helovia roamed past with their bondeds and he was so intrigued and wishful of one. Plus, without admitting it to Raedem, he wanted someone else there to help watch his back.

And then the topic spun back to Lotherarius and his poor, intact virginity.

"I am so sorry to assume that. You are just so handsome to look at, and you seem very sweet. I have not picked up a single lie from you yet."

This made Lotherarius chuckle out loud, the humour in his azure pools so apparent. He had refrained from speaking about certain things, but she was right, he had not lied to her. And when she was silently luring him in and he was accepting, willingly, the winged brute felt no need to lie to her. He whispered to her softly, "It means an awful lot to me that you would think so, though. I have never had the privilege to be someone's mate but I hope I give off a good impression." And then Raden spoke again, her words further giving him an aching to be closer to her. She asked him to be personal about his new homeland, and this was where he felt in his element, "I wouldn't say any ladies swoon over me as I don't know enough to do such a thing! But the Hidden Falls, yes. I don't know whether it's the scenery with the waterfalls and the greenery, or the fact that it's so peaceful there, but it is wonderful. My position is high too, and to come into such a position so quickly in my being here I am beyond grateful to them for seeing potential in me. It is a far cry from my old life, but one I am happy to have changed for..."

And then the golden beauty reached out to nudge him, his own weight pushing into it and he went to nip her ear. She was quite a lot smaller and the daintiness in her bodice was so overwhelming he tingled...

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden [AHHHHH :DDD]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Lotherarius - 06-22-2016, 03:09 PM