the Rift

[PRIVATE] Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh?

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
His attention was fixed purely on her, on the golden goddess that stood before him, halted and speaking so softly towards him. She spoke of her native lands, her twin sister, which intrigued him immensely to think whether the other fae looked like Raeden. She spoke of her love for Helovia, and deep down Lotherarius wanted to feel that love too. He was growing to love the lands, but he was not yet there to say that he was totally in love. The handsome brute nickered softly to her,
"You are naturally an asset to Helovia. And I feel happiness to know that you love this place, for I would love to have that love for this place," Raeden's wink set a little churning inside his chest in motion, a tingling in his lobes and her soft voice throwing words his way once more:

"You have a lot to learn about this place... an maybe some other things as well."

Her cheeky smile wavered his paranoia back into some motion, as he felt his self-control waning. But Raeden's cheekiness did not stop her from continuing the story of Helovia. For this Lotherarius was drawn to attention by only half as he felt his wing tips brushing against the wind and his pools fixed on her bodice. He caught wind of what had happened all those seasons ago, of the Plague that had struck fear into the hearts of those in Helovia. It was all so new to him, yet the matter-of-factness inside her voice made Lotherarius realise just how real and true this was. The blood-red did not know of Deimos so to speak, but he knew of the Basin and this was something that struck him as incredibly ironic that he would be the Lord of the Basin after everything. To think of this peaceful place as being a hotspot for war, death, murder, and fear, it sent shivers down his spine. He was uneasy as he felt his pillars shifting weight awkwardly between the other, the muscles ripping underneath his shining coat. The chief felt power underneath him as he thought just how ready he was for war, but his paranoia at being known as one of the intelligence core inside the Hidden Falls gave him reason to worry. He could be struck down just for being an Illusor. Soon he felt his lobes taped back onto his skull, before snapping back to looking at Raeden's pools; she had leaned in closer to him, her last words sending shockwaves through him:

"I hope no one told you this was a safe place because they lied to you. You should always be ready to fight to the death. Loth you better be ready to fight for your life."

He felt the hardened warrior inside of him turn cold and stone-like as he stared deep into her pools, as he spoke, "They don't know what a warrior like myself can do..."

And the whole mood shifted once more, Lotherarius moved his own neck and lowered his skull as he was gazing back into the golden's pools. There was a sense of anxiousness to tell him to stay, whilst she had pretty much given him a certified death sentence should he stay. The brute knew that there was always going to be war, hence his reasoning for not turning tail and running right there and then. His paranoia was a silent demon in his head, that was something he could run from forever but he would never have been one to run from war. He heard the soft voice speak again about guiding him through Helovia, and to this he gave her a slight smile from his dark velveteens, as he replied back in his own smooth tones, "I would not think of leaving. I need to make a place my home, and Helovia is now my home. But I would like to go with you somewhere, happily," there was sincereness in his voice as he felt himself pulled towards her, the aching so apparent now in his own bodice that he would be surprised that Raeden would not be able to feel the shockwaves eminating from it. So much was spoken in this conversation that it felt like a blur, but in response to Tin he nodded, adding whilst chuckling, "I would love one very much, if you would show me your world and how I can gain my own bonded, I would be forever in your debt."

Lotherarius watched intently as Raeden took a step back after his admission of not being a mate to someone. She spoke, her grin flowing over her velveteens and her asking of being taken to the Falls. He smiled his agreement, feeling only embarrassment at her sweet, flirtatious words and the blushing made his cheeks feel hot.

Her bodice was soft and warm to the touch, now he felt like her words were simply a blur and far away as he gazed over the curves of her beautiful limbs, brushing over her skull and he felt his own lean into it. The ache screamed inside of him, and the golden beauty spoke of something that set his mind whirling into motion, "You are perfect to me, Raeden. I wouldn't care if any lady was to admire me, if it meant that you didn't. Somehow, I feel like I've known you so much longer...?" It wasn't really a question, his voice just tailed off as he felt the need for her. He wondered what it was like, was he going to be satisfied for it? Would he be a good creature, a proud creature, was it wise to be so quick to jump in? But he didn't care of the consequences, he wanted her bad. And so the winged brute decided to make his move...

[Fade to black! I'm so sorry it's taken so long but I hope this means that we can speed this all up for the both of you :D I would love to have some more threads of them meeting together :') <3]

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Raeden

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever seen a Diamond in the Flesh? - by Lotherarius - 07-15-2016, 04:42 AM