the Rift

[OPEN] Leaving

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Set a fire deep in my soul; One I can't contain, one I won't control.
Mbwene squeaked with glee as the antlered woman lowered her head, thus bringing the dancing feather into reach of her outstretched trunk. Gently and (surprisingly) daintily, the tip of her trunk traced the edges of the bright blue feather, before carefully grasping its stem and moving it through the air. It was as bright as her bonded’s eyes when he laughed, and she liked it. Bright blue eyes and attention shifted from the feather to the warm words coming from the mare’s dipped muzzle. Her trunk releases the trinket, instead stretching towards the woman’s sniffing nose. Her trunk tip ran over the rose-grey velvet, gently grasping some whiskers, before letting her long appendage drop loosely to the forest floor.

“Mbwene is an elephant, my namesake from my homelands,” his low rumble was warm and amused by his bonded’s antics as he answered Tiva’s question, “You are not rude at all. Many ask about her,” his head dipped and the calf begrudgingly shuffled away from the woman of bright trinkets and kind words, coming alongside Tembovu. The King bumped on of her ears softly, which won him an annoyed twitch of her tasseled tail, before his attention was drawn back to the dancing mare.

His brows raised, smile and warmth fading from his face as she spoke of leaving. He stayed silent for a long moment, navy eyes meeting the imploring pale ones of the pregnant woman. Finally, his low voice rumbled, “I cannot say I understand, Tiva, because wanderlust has never plagued me. But I respect your choice— however, should you wish to return, the Edge is open to you.” He lingered for a moment before dipping his massive horn in departure and fading into the Edge’s ever-present mists.
image & coding

@Tiva That's fine <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Leaving - by Tiva - 04-27-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Leaving - by Tembovu - 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Leaving - by Tiva - 04-28-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Leaving - by Tembovu - 05-02-2016, 09:42 PM