the Rift

All Day - All Night [open]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads
Deep tones rumbled from the stallion. He seemed cautious and weary of the demonic stallions presence. Nox walked closer to the pair to stand right in front of him. Cold eyes looked over the tense stallion as he watched with caution. He simply says they are travelers looking for refuge. His ears perk forward wondering what they were running from. He tries to have a soft smile as he turns his heavy skull to hear the female speak. Her voice was much softer and sweeter than the stallion and she seemed warmer. He watched the female speak with twisting words her accent was very soft, but different. Thick tresses flicked over his scar laced body as his muscled weight shifted.

She decided to call him Mortuus, unlike that stallion who used his full name. The lips on his maw drew back into a smile before he spoke. "I have learned English very well, but it is nice to speak Latin. The words come easier to me, but people would think i am insane if i talked to my self to much in the dead demonic language."A chuckle roared from his chest as she went on to speak their names. "It is a pleasure to meet you Machiko and Björn. You are in the threshhold, this is the entrance to Helovia. It is the only way in and the only way out. There are four great Herds The Aurora Basin, Dragons Throat, Worlds Edge, and Hidden Falls there are many wild lands as well. Each heard is looked over by the Great kings and Queens. There is the option of being an outcast as well, but I warn that may be a difficult life. ." He took a breath as the mare asked him what the herd lands were like. He smiled as he thought of the Basin. "Well the Basin is my home, it may have harsh winters, but there are caves and hot springs to keep warm in. We are protected by the mountains, and there is snow on the ground almost year around. Our Lord and Lady are Deimos and Hotaru. I am a healer if you believe it or not. The Basin is filled with Unicorns, and only a total of three creatures with wings. It is peaceful and the aurora lights are splendid at night. ." He found himself rambling about his home and ended it there. "Worlds Edge is on a cliff, and is surrounded by forest and trees. A heavy mist looms over that herd at all times. Dragons Throat is a very sandy hot environment, the flying creatures mainly find their home there, but it is a mixed diversity. Hidden falls has many waterfalls and is almost tropical. I have never been to these herds, but I have heard about them." His rumbling voice came a halt as she asked about war. "The herds are not at war right now, we have alliances with Edge and Throat, and trade has begun with the Falls. So as of right now the herd lands are at peace with each other. " He finished answering all her questions just in time for the deep voice of the stallion to rumble once again."No need to apologize, I understand her curiosity. I was a loner for years before i came to live here ."

"Talk."
image credits

@Björn
@Machiko

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
All Day - All Night [open] - by Björn - 04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-28-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Björn - 04-29-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: All Day - All Night [open] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-29-2016, 08:22 PM