the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love ain't for us, We crave a different type Buzz

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The encounter was otherworldly to say the least. His cold white coat stood there in front of her and the air around them seemed to freeze in not only silence, but a frosted feel. Silver flecks brightened as the frozen man finally decided to speak to her a bit more. The husky voice drifted in the air as he spoke the single word of hello. Raeden tilted her head as the cold beast finally spoke his name. Mauja she squinted her eyes thinking back to the past. White and black spots clouded in her memory, and she could only say the name rings a bell. He knew the old Raeden, the one who was dependent on others, and the one who was always looking for her perfect man. Times had changed and she was independent now.The breeze started to form and them trying to fill the silent air with hallowed whispers.

Do not look so tense, I feel like you think I am judging you Mauja. Honey words broke the silence once again filling the empty space with kind words. Raeden watched his expression it was blank, and cold except there was a glimmer of something hiding. Deep in the frozen walls there was a warmth that radiated from withing him. Maybe that is why they call this beast the Frozen Light. Teal orbs settled to the bloody ground below. The crimson drops of blood finally came to a halt. As her eyes glanced to the frozen man she could see him studying the scarlet marking on her soft muzzle. It does not hurt any more. I am fine. The brief words floated from her mouth like a reassuring song. I could not stand to look at the shattered glass any longer. This is our home and we should keep it clean. So I figured me and Tin would get a head start. A cheerful smile held no remorse or pain from the small cut on her nose.

Raeden moved to walk closer to the shard pile of glass. Pale gold glimmered and the beams of sun hugged her curves. Cream hooves came to a stop as she kicked the last shard into the pile. Sugar colored tresses kissed the could markings on her back as she softly flicked her tail. Silver flecks looked back over to the frozen beast. How long have to been in Edge? If you do not mind me asking. I am sorry if I am bothering you. If you have other things to do, I do not want to hold you up with a conversation.

words words

Image Credits

@Mauja

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love ain't for us, We crave a different type Buzz - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 04:37 PM