the Rift

[OPEN] Dancer in the sand(joining?)

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Since her talk with Tembovu the mare had made the long trek back the sandy island she had seen before. She could vaguely remember Elsa, the first time she had met her, mentioning a desert home. She had called it the Throat and said the Sun God ruled over it, like the Moon did for the World's Edge. 'I wonder if the Throat has another name to go along with it? I mean the Hidden Falls, World's Edge, Aura Basin, surely it has another word with it as well?' Wondering she walked all the way to the shore and stood watching the island from the shadows. Slowly the sun set and she mare found herself growing sleepy. Huffing and puffing the mare slowly lowered to the soft sand soaking the heat from the grainy land.

As the sun rose so did Tiva refreshed and ready to try and join the Throat. Taking a deep breath she stepped towards the shore right in front of the Throat. Silver eyes watched the island carefully appreciation gnawed at her stomach as she drew in a breath. A sharp loud whinny shook her swollen sides as she tried to reach out to the residents of the island. Would these people accept her as willingly as Elsa had? What if they turned her away, where would she go? The Aura Basin was out of the question, she was trying to get away from the cold not embrace it. That only left the Hidden Falls; problem being it was hidden. Sighing heavily she settled in to wait. If her voice hadn't carried just right she was sure they would have no idea she was here, and it could be a very long time before someone noticed her waiting.

Image Credits
- table by Niki -

Note;  Tiva wants to join! Sorry it sucks so bad xD I hate starting posts lol
Tags; Ranked so she can be accepted(hopefully) and anyone else! maybe @Aithniel ?
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Tiva - 04-28-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Megaera - 05-07-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Tiva - 05-12-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Megaera - 06-04-2016, 08:20 PM