Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
[quote='Megaera' pid='178174' dateline='1462677452']

i want to make the best of what is left, hold tight
and hear my beating heart one last time
before daylight

Megaera regarded the mare carefully, taking in the tall antlers and dusting of spots; perhaps the white eyes were a bit strange, a bit otherworldly, but they reminded her of Mesec’s and to the desert lady was not so disturbed by them. The mare had her share of trinkets, , pretty blue beads and feathers and as she often did Meg had a mild urge to ask why others picked such things to carry with them, but it always seemed like such a personal question for such a new acquaintance. She had carried a trinket like them once, one that spoke of death, but had shed it to start a new phase of her life, her life in the Dragon’s Throat.

Whatever this unicorn’s past, it seemed her life had brought her to the sands as well, and the sultana listened attentively. She nodded, a warm smile spreading, at the other mare’s use if “we”, and even to this relative stranger she felt nothing but a sympathetic understanding, like some spiritual bond of sisterhood united the two pregnant mares. Whether that would hold forever non could say, but the notion put Meg in a welcoming mood. Now could she blame Tiva for her dislike for the mists of the Moon Goddess’s domain or the suffocating press of trees. She gave a comparable chuckle. “I know feeling, I have always preferred the open sky to the confines of a forrest, you’ll find plenty of sky in Dragon’s Throat. You and your child would be most welcome here Tiva.”

Even as it seemed that Tiva’s child was giving it’s mother a kick, Meg felt her own shift positions, and even as she shifted her weight again smiled sympathetically at the mare’s shy look. “You don’t have to apologize to me, I quite understand; I don’t think I’ve been truly comfortable in days.” She glanced back across the water towards her island before looking at the mare. “The bridge is the Sun’s own magic, quite safe as long as you’re not bothered by heights, I can take you across and we’ll have the crafters make your own key so you can come and go as you please.”

Art by Nikkayla

@Tiva Sorry for the abominable wait!!!!
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Tiva - 04-28-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Megaera - 05-07-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Tiva - 05-12-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Dancer in the sand(joining?) - by Megaera - 06-04-2016, 08:20 PM