the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've tried it my way [Tor]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Come to me in the night hours. I will wait for you. And I can't sleep 'cause thoughts devour me.

Ophelia stood in the snow, shedding the cares of the world from her weighted shoulders once more. Here, in the blanket of white she felt pure, clean and renewed. Her heart beat fervently in her chest, a symphony of emotion no longer caged and captured in the recesses of shattered prisons. Though shadows still lay in the damaged places, she was growing stronger day by day. Like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, she fully shed "the Forsaken" and embraced "the Amaranthine", knowing that she was loved deeply and selflessly by one...

She smiled, the expression bright and adoring - so strange on her usually solemn features. Odd, two colored eyes danced across the horizon, trying to find the man who was on her mind. Together they had spent most of the winter season holed up in various caves in the mountains, keeping warm by being side by side. But like two hibernating beasts, they felt the onset of Birdsong in their veins and ventured forth from their darkness into dawn.

A musical laugh bounced along the snowbanks, amused at his disappearance. How could such a massive beast as he simply vanish? "Tor, where are you?" she called, chuckling as she pranced through the white powder. Her mousy gray nostrils sniffed at the ground and at nearby trees, wandering in big spirals in an attempt to find out where he was hiding. Somewhere along the way south they had separated, and she now searched for his dark figure and daunting horns in the outlying wooded areas.

The warrior had nothing else on her mind at the moment. She did not consider the knowledge she was lacking, the power she lost by not knowing secrets nor the age of the information she held onto now. Herd politics completely escaped her notice, wrapped up as she was in her own love. In a way, you could say she lost herself, but she felt found. No longer did she have to hide this part of her away to be the icy, unyielding queen. In Torleik's gaze, she was able to be broken, loving, imperfect...

This was why she loved him.

"Tor, this isn't funny." Ophelia huffed slightly, stopping her search and standing beneath a fir tree, breath still puffing white as she longingly stared into the distance.

Heartstrings Come Undone
You know I'm trying to believe that you're never gonna leave...
Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I've tried it my way [Tor] - by Ophelia - 04-28-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: I've tried it my way [Tor] - by Torleik - 05-05-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: I've tried it my way [Tor] - by Ophelia - 05-10-2016, 02:06 PM