the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've tried it my way [Tor]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Absconding away with this woman for the winter was he happiest memory Torleik had in the pathways of his brain, nothing else comparing to the tranquility and fulfillment he experienced over the past season. Days and nights spent with Ophelia by his side, and no other worries on his conscience. His only purpose to love and protect this woman, and one that he fulfilled completely and without fail for days on end. It was a break from the world he desperately needed, and a boost to his sense of self that could not have come at a better time.

But winter was now over, and with the ensuing thaw came the urge to move, the restlessness that always accompanied springtime. Ever the protector, as Phi had ventured out, Torleik had gone on ahead to scout and make sure no one unwanted or unsavory was skulking about ahead of them. His crimson angel could take care of herself, as she reminded him at every turn, but that didn't give him an excuse to slack in his duties as her mate. Nothing ever would.

Her musical laugh reached him over the dunes of snow, her voice calling out, thinking he was hiding. Funny, how she would turn such things into games; it still surprised him, her rather playful nature when she was at ease. Satisfied that they were not going to be set upon by anyone, the Bloodskald turned back and retraced his path to Ophelia, emerging into sight-line of her mere moments after she pouted that his disappearance wasn't funny anymore. Quietly, he approached from behind and lightly lipped at her rump. "I was looking ahead for us," he rumbled, coming alongside her and nuzzling her neck. "I didn't meant to hide from you, my love."

@Ophelia

"talk talk talk"

"This winter breath, taste of death
Where iron meets flesh. we'll take it all"

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
I've tried it my way [Tor] - by Ophelia - 04-28-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: I've tried it my way [Tor] - by Torleik - 05-05-2016, 10:03 PM